Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has a stock Vr4 axleback exhaust laying around that they are willing to sell. Planning to put it on my SL cause it's just way too quiet for my taste nor do I want to spend $$$ for an exhaust.

If you do, please let me know!

Thanks!

·
Registered
355 Posts
My brother has a really clean stock exhaust from his 98 VR4. He's in Cherry Hill NJ. I think he was asking $250 for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I have a stock exhaust off my VR4, active exhaust was working when I pulled it if you wanted to rig that up too. I'm in eastern NC.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My brother has a really clean stock exhaust from his 98 VR4. He's in Cherry Hill NJ. I think he was asking $250 for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sorry about the extremely late reply!

I'll look into it! Thank you so much!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a stock exhaust off my VR4, active exhaust was working when I pulled it if you wanted to rig that up too. I'm in eastern NC.
Quite far for me as I live in MN. Shipping prices are probably sky high right now too.

But when I am ready, I'll hit you up if I choose to.

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
46 Posts
I have some exhaust I could part with. You say your in MN. I live in WI so maybe we could work a deal to meet up and save on shipping. I haven’t been under the car in awhile so I’ll have to check condition tonight after work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts