Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1993 vr4 pearl white 127000 miles mods: Vaccum delete, MBC,k&n filter,3in downpipe, ninja oil pressu
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 1st gen vr4 hood(white in good condition), 1st gen vr4 front bumper(also white), a set of pop up headlights(full assembly with working motors), a set of 1st gen turn signals, a set of first gen fog lights, and a set of the lenses in front of the pop up lights. I also have for sale a 91-92 first gen Vr4 ECU that I got as a spare but I forgot the 93 doesnt use this one. I also have a full tan leather interior and many other random parts from a SOHC 97 base: tcu, ecu, interior plastics, motor. I'm in Ohio the hood would have to be local pick up the bumper I could possibly ship. I'll add more pictures when I get home today.

Attachments

·
Registered
1993 vr4 pearl white 127000 miles mods: Vaccum delete, MBC,k&n filter,3in downpipe, ninja oil pressu
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to check when I get home. I'll be home tomorrow night

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I payed 130 shipped for it so I'd like to get that. I bought it a month or so ago and never used it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty sure its a 9966 ecu for 91-92 vr4, I put a picture up of the ecu from a 97 base that I have on accident.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts