Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello;

I have found an additional three Jspec engines. The Jspecs will arrive in seven days, the price will be $1795. The price includes a written six month unlimited mileage warranty.

I also have found a Japaneese rebuilder of the VR4 engines. The price is $2495, which includes a written six month unlimited mileage warranty.

The last 25 Jspec I had were sold as a lot to a Ausy!

------ Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BIGKASH;

At present I am only aware of TT engines in the shipment. I seldom get involved with NA engines but, would be pleased to get the answer to any questions you might have.

Please feel free to email me your list of questions at [email protected]. I will research the answers and get back to you shortly.

----- Thanks

·
2,994 Posts
I have a question, why is it that for every other car, when you buy a Jspec engine, they always include the tranny but when it comes to our car, I have never seen or heard of a Jspec tranny? Where do they go, tranny hell?

·
Registered
423 Posts
so...

a used engine with approx. how many miles? for the $1800. And the rebuilts will be rebuilt as far as what goes? thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello;

Sorry it has taken so long to reply. There is a $350 core charge. You can ship the engine to me and I will refund the core charge as long as your engine is rebuildable or you can keep your engine and part it out.

You decide.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts