1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Okay, I'm confused:confused: Didn't you just send me an email saying that you wanted the 99 bumper for the car?

So why are you selling it? Are you buying another one?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my current situation, I'm gonna try and sell it now. I'm moving back to Ohio very soon and I need a work vehicle that will get me around in the winter. So unless I can find a 4x4 dirt cheap, I'm gonna sell my Vr4 and use the $$ to get a 4x4 and put the rest aside for my next one. I was gonna give it an engine makeover, but I'll just do that wiht the next one. I'm just gonna go ahead and get the bumper while's hot and store it for my next toy.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I think you should keep it until you move to Ohio so I can see this awesome car! You should definitely keep it, especially after you did all the work to the stereo and got the white wheels and the leather seats. It would look awesome with the 99 spoiler and the front end.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well its making a trip back next week with me!! And it'll probably stay there for at least 2 weeks unless I sell it before then.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be moving back to Chillicothe, and taking classes part time at Ohio State. The wife and I will eventually move back to Columbus. There's just so much to do in Columbus.:D :D

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope!! Don't have the time to part it out. Sorry...:( :(
:p :p :p

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,850 Posts
How come...............

YellowES said:
I am in the Dayton area
.........I've not seen you around?????

Im in the Englewood area, where abouts are you?

Just curious.

Bob.

·
McStealthless
1,456 Posts
Matt...

..have you been smoking CRACK?!

You can't sell your car, man. After all the work you've put into it, you'll be hard pressed to get the same kind of satisfaction driving anything else.

I guess if you've made up your mind, then you have to do what you feel is right.... especially since you're gonna be a dad soon. It just sucks that you have to part with such a nice ride.

·
13,850 Posts
Damn....

....Small world.

I work in Eaton.
I still cant believe Ive not seen you....damnit.

I'll drive with my eyes open from now on.:eek:

Bob.

·
13,850 Posts
Work.........

The Henny Penny Corporation.
Dont know if they're hiring......call and find out 456-8400 (I think thats the main desk).

I'm here every day....damnit.

Bob.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Don't sell it !!! I sold my last 92' VR4 2 years ago and I still miss it man........Just buy a $3000 V6 AWD trooper or somthing as a daily driver

1 - 20 of 21 Posts