Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I might be selling mine around turkey day. What kind of $ are you thinking?

E-mail me

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what will you offer ... shipping should come out to under 30 and exhaust I dont know ... how about 50 box ?? :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'll be passing through the city and won't need to ship....

I dunno, that sounds pretty low. I know its stock and all, but at a certain point I figure it might be worth it to just keep the stock exhaust....

I've seen stock exhausts sell $100 shipped, so maybe $75 delivered to your door....

I'm not totally sure on this, because the timing on me getting $ together for a bunch of car stuff (60k, etc) plays a big factor, so its a question of whether I can swing the cash for a real custom mandrel before turkey day.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$75 at my door... you got a deal

Here is my address

65 Mayberry Promenade
Staten Island, NY 10312

You can get directions on yahoo maps

·
Registered
330 Posts
OK, as I said, this is still pending my ability to throw in a new exhaust system..... I'll keep you posted

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Here's a deal for you. Drive down to Kentucky in a truck, and you can have mine for Free. I need to get it out of my garage. :)

Chris

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can I send you the shipping money and you send it to me :)

PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
See the thing is, it's all still connected. The bolts that connect the DP to the cat are rusted and rounded, so I would have to cut them off. Then the only other place that is splits is right before the muffler. So it would be in 3 pieces and I don't really want to have to find a box big enough for the rear piece (muffler and both sides) I'd really like to find someone local enough to come get it, that way I don't have to find the time to take it all apart. I barely have time for my own car. :)

Chris

·
Registered
318 Posts
i have!

if you dont end up getting that other guys, let me know, mines in great shape, i would not give it away, but im sure we could work something out!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I need you to give me the whole VR4 exhaust ... from front to back ... the whole thing so I can weld it on my car and it will work with no problems

thats it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts