Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have something lined up where I can get a vr4 exhaust (everything after the cat), but I know that they dont line up exactly right. I was wondering what it takes to get the vr4 exhaust to fit on my NA?

·
3,108 Posts
There is a spot where you'll have to take a sledge and pound a dent in it. Run a search for a pic of where to put the dent, I've seen it posted a couple times.

As for hardware, if you already have the passenger side exhaust, it should all go on like cake after you put a dent in the cross section of the exhaust.

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks...and if anyone can find that pic or thread before me, I'd appreciate it.

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Which mounts do I get for $85? And also, how hard are these things to install?

·
Premium Member
14,048 Posts
awild said:
Which mounts do I get for $85? And also, how hard are these things to install?
You get the front and rear ones. They're the one that takes most of the stress anyways. They're pretty simple to install. Just get under the car unbolt the old ones and bolt the new ones back on. The rear one is kind of a pain to get to but if you have a long extension it's not that bad. There's also a $25 core charge for your old mounts. I have a core set sitting right here I just have to get them made...should be able to have them done within a week or so. Let me know, thanks for the interest.

Terry

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Couple of last questions for ya

The price would be - $110 front/rear then $25 refund on cores?

Any possibility on getting the tranny mount too?

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
check out http://www.suthnr.com go to the the garage, and then suthnr "mods". it gives you instructions on how to install the exhaust, and where it needs to be "altered"

Matt

·
Premium Member
14,048 Posts
awild said:
Couple of last questions for ya

The price would be - $110 front/rear then $25 refund on cores?

Any possibility on getting the tranny mount too?
Yeah...$110 total then I'll send you the $25 back when I get your cores.

As for the tranny mount I guess I could sell you the one off my car but I don't really want to make anymore to sell (plus I dont' have cores for them). We had a problem making the tranny and drivers side mounts because the holes arent centered on those ones. Our calculatoins must have been off on one or both of them becasue the didn't fit. We ended up getting them to work though. So if you wanted them I could sell you both of them or I have a stock drivers side mount sitting around, I could try to put that one on..if it fits then the tranny mount is good. To be honest with you though I would just get the front and rears....if you need a tranny mount get the stock one. I've ridden in YOGURTS! car and he has just front and rear solids...I didn't notice a difference between mine and his as far as wheel hop goes....neither car had any at all.:D

Terry

·
Deal with it
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet, please PM me with your paypal and I'll give you all my shipping info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts