Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
very knowledged
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok its a 92 vr-4. it has a 96 motor, tranny and ECU. tranny was just rebuilt 3 weeks ago. spec stage 2 clutch 3 weeks ago. 99vr-4 body and 99 ferrari yellow paint job 3 weeks old. engine bay is YELLOW as well all jambs whole trunk everything except under the carpet. take off the door covers yeah thats yellow under there too. adr downpipe 3" pipe to the rear connected to the dual BORLA exhaust, K&N filter magnacore wires. spark plugs changed 1,000 miles ago. tires 1,000 miles. it has 99sl rims with 3 of the 6 spokes painted yeah ferrari yellow. 99 vr-4 wing. Black leather interior. lowered 2" all around intrax in the rear. its already wired for a system, although its stock right now. i was at the dpa meetup last night i was 1 of the highlights. even have foglights and fog lihgt garnish's on the front shaved emblem on the front bumper chrome on the rear 99 panel. car is mint. motor smokes a little bit, the tach is tempermental, ecs stopped working when i lowered the car LAST NIGHT! i have invested over 15,000$ into this car and thats without the cost of getting the car. i dont race this car its more for show but it has 375-400hp. if theres any questions feel free to ask i plan on having this car sold within 2 weeks. i want 14,000$ which i feel is very fair price with all that is done with the car. i have numerous parts for this car that you can buy if you want them as well. i have 6 yes 6 of these cars and need to sell some to make room for the WIDEBODY kit i will be producing for all of us, as well as the spyder conversion kit i will be making. this car is being sold for that reason the get some room and money available to customize and i mean really customize our cars. you can im me [email protected] also check out my homepage on aol it has more information about the company i will be starting.

Attachments

·
very knowledged
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have a few pics i dont want to waste all the room on here, so if you guys want ill just send them to your home email addy, alos tell me where your from i dont wanna see this car go to far:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
215 Posts
very nice...love the color. If it was spring, I would be able to snatch that up from you. Good luck finding her a home. How many miles on the engine and chasis? Just curious

Edit: shoot me some pics to my email too: [email protected]

·
very knowledged
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks she took alot of work. the car has 103,000 the motor has about 45k. brakes 4k,tranny 400, tires 1k. alot of the "usual" stuff is very low mileage

·
Registered
79 Posts
this car is AMAZING...its in great condition and its just an eye catcher....the paint job is so fucking nice....he even did the engine bay area....and the conversion looks great.....hes a cool guy as well .. i met him and the car on the 29th at the DPA gathering in Long Island.....

if your looking for a 99 (well a 92 with 96 and 99 parts :D ) ..then get this...

its just a nice car

·
very knowledged
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well when i was making the car it was for me, so i had a choice between modifying the active aero brake light or using the 99vr4 /stealth es brake light which in my opinion doesnt look right. i was looking at a real 99 vr-4 at my local dealership and couldnt do it, made the spoiler look like a cheap add on. that my opinion thought

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,001 Posts
Very nice looking car (I love yellow) and I know someone who is very interested in your car as well (he may be registering as I type) but what "I" wanted to know was about your widebody kit you're developing. Since you're making the kit for US, could get maybe get a sneak preview? If you haven't done so already that is and I just missed the boat. If not, no problem, I GUESS I can wait. :)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts