Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I get the most votes for ride of the week, I win a 16X24 pro print of my car!!

All you have to do is go to US129 Photos - Your Source for Photos from the world famous Tail of the Dragon and scroll down to the "Highlights of the Week" section. I'm the Red Dodge Stealth w/ black rims (Right Column, 2nd Pic Down), and all you have to do is click 5 Stars for the pic!!

FYI, its a pic taken by photographers sitting along "The Tail Of The Dragon" a.k.a. U.S. 129, it was taken during the Blue Ridge Gathering this past weekend.

Thanks in advance to everyone who votes!!!

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,249 Posts
So many 3s' that its hard to choose. The red VR4 is hot as well...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So many 3s' that its hard to choose. The red VR4 is hot as well...
Yeah, his car is very nice and clean, and he's a cool guy, we ran through hwy traffic halfway home from BRG...but he doesn't care if he wins and gets a print or not. That's why I'm trying so hard to win; I've already got a good start on votes, and I'd love a nice huge pro pic like that of my car.

·
General & A/V Moderator
7,249 Posts
Yeah, his car is very nice and clean, and he's a cool guy, we ran through hwy traffic halfway home from BRG...but he doesn't care if he wins and gets a print or not. That's why I'm trying so hard to win; I've already got a good start on votes, and I'd love a nice huge pro pic like that of my car.
well i voted for you both...and they both counted. My bad. :eek:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, thanks man!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm 10 votes behind the leader right now, I was originally 17 behind, so you guys are rockin!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Down to only 4 votes behind!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got a good lead going now, you guys rock!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone that threw in a vote for me...looks like I won by a landslide lol

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, emailed them this morning, they already have me featured on their front page as a feature winner now. Good stuff!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts