Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vivitar Vivicam 2750 Digital Camera--$105 shipped

I am asking $105 shipped for a Vivitar 2750 digital camera.

1.8 Color Image LCD.
2 MB Built-in Flash Memory.
Stores 16 High Quality Images, 32 Normal Images.
640x480
Macro function
Serial Connection
Video Output
Can use compact flash cards.

It has capability to hook up to an AC adapter but one is not included.

Pictures are below. I still have the original box. The camera is in excellant shape and works great. It is as good as it was new. I now have access to a megapixel camera and no longer have any use for this one.

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a thing I made with the camera. These are multiple pictures. As you can see it takes good pics. They are not really big enough to print large images but it makes a good camera for images for the web.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
You said video output, does that mean it can record video? If so, I want it ASAP, lol. over night it!

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh....It doesn't record video. It has the video out so that you can view the pics on a televison. I suppose you could rig a VCR and record the output like the LCD.:D But then it wouldn't be digital.:D

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
i am interested but my friend is going to be the one buying it she has been asking me to find her a camara but evrey time i see her i forget sorry i will call her tomorrow

·
Registered
653 Posts
hey...our digital camera is now broken, and I was looking to get my parents another one for a surprise x-mas present...how much were u looking to get?

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sprungmonkey was acting interested but he has not contacted me in a long time so I guess he is not anymore.

I was wanting 105 shipped. I like using paypal. Means faster shipment for you. But I can take a money order.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts