Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ASSCLOWN IN CHIEF OBAMA
8,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RT reverse clusters/center panel pic?info?

I am possibly interested in these rt and stealth specific items. I plan a project of extra bulbs/ extra lit panels etc... I know these are cheap and generric, so if anyone has em lying around lemme kno.

PIC- I need to know if the dark panel between the RT brake lights can have some light projected through it. I prefer not to dismantle mine until I know if it can be done.

I don't know where else to post this..

·
Large Member
6,163 Posts
I've done it. the only one that I know of. I have 4 lights evenly spaced in the back.. all 4 are on when the lights are on.. 2 brighten up when I step on the brake, and the other two only get brighter when the corresponding blinker is on.. it's pretty tight. The only downside is that there is no good way to seal off the wiring, so the bulbs short out easily due to moisture..

·
W*** Member #031
2,159 Posts
Here is what I did
Brakes on

Lights on and no brakes

No lights

I would do it with an RT but I would have to do a different design since its so much more narrow.

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
Silver Bullet
You got any pics of it? and couldnt you use some kind of silicone to seal it off??

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
I'm interested in this as well :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.