Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
746 Posts
Not to much to say about that except...hold on I have to go change my pants. I went to the supra gathering here in Houston last weekend and there was 3 viper venoms there. Those are sweet cars but i couldn’t even imagine a tt version. About two years ago I was at a small airport attending an even smaller air show and I went searching off on my own for awhile. I eventually turned a corner that revealed a hanger full of vipers. Some where in pieces some where together. I snapped off a couple pictures then got caught and chased out of there. Found out later that I had accidentally stumbled upon Hennessy!!! I love vipers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
0-60mph in 2.4 second, it does 0-60mph faster than you can even say that.
1/4mile = 9.99 second!!!!!!

Before any of you guys even bitch about the price of the car, this car is a 100% street-legal 9 second car, and comes with a 3 year warranty! Know any 9 second cars that pass emissions and will be garranteed to last you 3 years?:D

I have yet to see ANY car do that for that kind of price.:)
 

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
Joined
·
1,549 Posts
That car has been out for a while now. Actually there is a Twin Turbo Kit for the v10 vipers that is a direct Bolt on. It puts the HP at like 900-1000HP and about 700 ftlbs tourque if I remember correctly. 35k for a First get RT10 then 10k for the TT kit...now to bad for a sub 10sec car IMO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Redstorm said:
That car has been out for a while now. Actually there is a Twin Turbo Kit for the v10 vipers that is a direct Bolt on. It puts the HP at like 900-1000HP and about 700 ftlbs tourque if I remember correctly. 35k for a First get RT10 then 10k for the TT kit...now to bad for a sub 10sec car IMO
nah! not bad at all..;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,597 Posts


I love that car. It is even better in person ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,408 Posts
what is that problem associated with VIPER?? i heard something like that engine at 50k miles is like a regular car at 100k miles?? is that true :confused:

hehe i like this red viper i saw the other day..the license plate read: ITWLFLY
 

·
Senior Member "Go Pig Go"
Joined
·
3,086 Posts
good god you seem freakishly tall in that picture bro
 

·
your mom
Joined
·
303 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
ummm yeah I know a STREET LEGAL 1000 HP car... check out www.toprpm.com

there is a yellow 1000HP Skyline GTR :) registered in Abu Dhabi (capital of UAE) and it has "gone in 9 seconds" written on the door... I thing you can guess why!

featured on Hot Imports magazine.. dont know which issue though
 

·
More Than Meets the Eye
Joined
·
4,632 Posts
I'd bet it will do 60 in first gear. That, coupled with slicks, is what gives it such an ability.

This is the same car that turned down a standing mile challenge from a Supra TT about 6-8 months ago too. It got *left* by a lesser-modded Supra in an impromptu street run so he bailed from the main challenge.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
what are you talking about?? I am only 6'6". My stealth is a nice snug fit ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D
 

·
HIGHRISK
Joined
·
501 Posts
holy shit! that's the biggest engine i've ever seen. that'd be very nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
John M said:
I'd bet it will do 60 in first gear. That, coupled with slicks, is what gives it such an ability.

This is the same car that turned down a standing mile challenge from a Supra TT about 6-8 months ago too. It got *left* by a lesser-modded Supra in an impromptu street run so he bailed from the main challenge.
I remember all that trash talking Hennessey did to SW...seems to me that Hennessey is a lot like Doug Rippie...their engines make loud noises. Like *BOOM*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
Marvin The Martian said:
ummm yeah I know a STREET LEGAL 1000 HP car... check out www.toprpm.com

there is a yellow 1000HP Skyline GTR :) registered in Abu Dhabi (capital of UAE) and it has "gone in 9 seconds" written on the door... I thing you can guess why!

featured on Hot Imports magazine.. dont know which issue though
I'm talking Street Legal by US standards...its alot harder to make s 9 second car here that passes emissions, than it is over there in Dubai, or Oman or any crazy country where Skylines, Single Turbo Porches, Supras, Lancers, Vipers, Diablos are seen normally everyday:D

Jspec said:
what is that problem associated with VIPER?? i heard something like that engine at 50k miles is like a regular car at 100k miles?? is that true :confused:
On the Viper board, I remember seeing a Black with red racing striped Venom Viper 650...i read the car had over 75,000 miles on its engine.:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
856 Posts
Jspec said:
what is that problem associated with VIPER?? i heard something like that engine at 50k miles is like a regular car at 100k miles?? is that true :confused:

hehe i like this red viper i saw the other day..the license plate read: ITWLFLY
Probably because of the way people that want to own a viper drive them. Shit, if I had a viper it wouldn't last 50k :D

.jon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
actualy over here in Dubai its even MORE strict than in the USA! we are NOT allowed to modify cars in ANY way at all... including adding a bodykit or anything that will change the car's original appearance or specifications! its nothing to do with smog tests :)

ppl who do own the crazy fast cars here either have VERY strong contacts (the 1000HP skyline owner is a royal family member) or they have contacts in the police... or if they are that desperate they register the cars and pass them in another country like Oman or Bahrain!!! imagine driving every year to a distance that far! lol!
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top