Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I have too many cars
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you interested in seeing a few videos from the cruise on Thanksgiving, simply go to www.thecarobsession.com and you will see 5 new videos under the "Video Archive" section. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Mustang,

Unfortunately the Mustang couldn't attend :(

·
Team ***** #001
4,021 Posts
bov

That's my turboxs H-rfl. The one of just the undershood is AGTBLANKS. We all met up at big bucks. It was suppse to be like 14 to start with, but ended up being down to 5. A few peopel i coulndn't get back in contact with, one guy fell out a tree (don't ask me why) and broke his leg and also his oil return line in his TALON *not related to him falling out the tree:p * and another guy was just being a pussy. There was a trubo miata there that i was impressed with, but he was non intercooled and had a few to many stickers for me. over all it was good times.....i've never actaully heard my BOV from outside the car before and now that i hear it it's REALLY loud. I've also never seen myslef launch before and that was really cool. Thanks eric for a job well done....next year we'll hold our second anual *thanks for the ride* cruise and hope for a better turn out with people and cars.

·
Boost Leak Veteran
1,454 Posts
?

How does he blow it off at idle like that? I have the same valve but lol It doesn't blow off at all at idle if I rev it even real high. Also what is one you guys grabbin when he blows it off? Just a little confused, I have asked about this before and mine wont blow off if I rev it (TurboXS-H-34 running open atmosphere via RFL spring, basically same BOV without flared opening).
-Thanks! :)

·
Team ***** #001
4,021 Posts
throttle cable

He's pulling hist throttle cable. When we were doing this we found that i have ALOT of slack in mine. Should help some throttle response on the ride and even take away the sluggish feeling i've been wondering about

1 - 6 of 6 Posts