Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Running With Scissors
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after watching the turbodreams and carsgonewild videos, some people wanted a 3/S version of the same thing. Last night I threw together a video of some footage I've collected. Some of these clips you've see, and some you might not have. The music I ripped off of the turbodreams video, so some of the sound FX may not make sense, but I'll fix all that. If anyone wants to post or email me some more links to 3/S videos, I'll make another/better one of these vids. Remember, this is all pretty tossed together, so be nice. :D

http://members.home.net/dirtyllama/3si.rm

Oh, you'll need Realplayer to view this file. If you don't have it, why not? :) j/k I will try and post other formats of it later today if people like it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
DOOD!! Did I see someone launch a SQUIRRELL in that vid?? Fuck man, I almost peed myself laughing!

*dum de dum de dum... gathering nuts, gathering nuts... have to be ready for win.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!*

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
How did you make that? What program did you use? That is a bad-ass video. That squirrel part cracked me up. :p :p :p :p

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
Nice job! It's just missing 1 little thing:

"Copyright 2001 Okie Dork Productions, Ltd."

;) :D

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
What software was used in the creation of this vid? Also, very nice video.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
I like the vid.

-Jeff

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
I wish I was.. but I'm out. Thinking about ordering a case of Jolt from Thinkgeek :)

Sleeping = BAD

·
Registered
727 Posts
I posted the squirrel clip :( Got flamed for it from some people also..and then I dont get the credit! BAH! :) oh well...heh

http://209.58.199.225/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51318

just for proof sakes but im glad it made it to the video as I personally think its hilarious..I got alot of good racing clips that I could show you that have 3kgt's in it..even if only shortly... Email me at [email protected] and Ill send them to you

·
Registered
727 Posts
shouldn't matter but get real player 8. Right click the URL and hit "Save Target As" and save it to your comp and THEN play it...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bad ass video I have something of that sort with supras DSM's 3ooo's also how did u host that and what program did u use to . VERY NICE

·
Running With Scissors
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Matt, your link doesn't work :-\ If you guys have more stuff to send, please do so. I'll try and get some more scenes in another vid soon. Would you want anything other than just cars? What kind of shots of the cars? Tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do.

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
Speeyuk said:
Hey Matt, your link doesn't work :-\ If you guys have more stuff to send, please do so. I'll try and get some more scenes in another vid soon. Would you want anything other than just cars? What kind of shots of the cars? Tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do.
More Boobies! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts