Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like Speeyuk and I think alike. :D :D Here is yet another 3si related video that I kinda threw together.

Disclaimer: The crack on the supra at the end WAS NOT my idea...I like Supra's. And it should also be known that this video is NOT WORK SAFE

Here ya go:

http://web.qx.net/cm1994/3si.mpg

Enjoy

Chris

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
Great video. I love to see fast cars, rock music, and titties:D The last part actually includes some guys I know from Knoxville. The Supra is Brad Mayo's and the RX-7 he is pulling is a single turbo. Keep'em coming!

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe I don't know Brad, but I know his car. :) :) I have some kick ass videos of his car shooting flames. Did he ever tell how he did that? There for a while it was a big secret.

Thanks man

Chris

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
SWEET! I like the parts with my car :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
what software did you use to make this video? You did a bad-ass job. ;)

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
KD4PWH - do not quote me on this, but he runs the Apex i AVC-R and SAF-C. He turns up the richness on the SAF-C so that there is a lot of unburnt fuel getting into the exhaust. The heat from the exhaust makes the fuel combust and you have fire out of the ass.

The old hotrod trick was to run a spark plug to the rear of your exhaust and hook up a hotwire. You can hit the switch and the spark plug will spark igniting unburnt fuel.

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quick VR-4 said:
KD4PWH - do not quote me on this, but he runs the Apex i AVC-R and SAF-C. He turns up the richness on the SAF-C so that there is a lot of unburnt fuel getting into the exhaust. The heat from the exhaust makes the fuel combust and you have fire out of the ass.

The old hotrod trick was to run a spark plug to the rear of your exhaust and hook up a hotwire. You can hit the switch and the spark plug will spark igniting unburnt fuel.
Cool...I thought it was something along those lines. I know the old hotrod trick, but I remember him saying that it won't work on cars with cats.

Chris

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SilentThunder, I used Ulead Video Studio...it's kinda lame, but it gets the job done.

Chris

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Chris - We need to get some videos of our cars, lol. We could put together a nice little video. ;) :D E-mail me and we can talk more about this. ;) BTW, you did a good job. :)

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Chad hopefully my car will be done soon! It's already been too long.

Chris

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Chris - BTW, how much did it cost you to have your tires aligned after you installed your springs? ;)

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think it was like $60 at NTB. It was either $60 or $80...can't remember.

Chris

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Chris - Ok, thanks. Dad was asking me how much it costs. Maybe he was tring to hint at something. I'll keep you posted. ;) ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts