Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get much action out of them either. Maybe a blip of the throttle, and that's about it. Too many 50yr olds buy them I guess. I personally don't like C5's. looks like an Acura with an aftermarket kit on the back.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Trying to stir up some heat from the Vette Forum.. tried to race 2 vettes lastnite but they wouldn't give me no satisfaction.. just open lanes of fwy and they still won't floor it.. whats up with that??! I've hit up many C5s in the past.. but they seems like they bought the car just for cruising and looking cool.. Don't get me wrong.. I love the new C5s.. but damn it! someone please step on it!! It'll be interesting to see their replys to my post.. hehe..
http://corvetteforum.com/ubb/Forum22/HTML/000211.html

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
I raced a T/A LS1 on the way back from South Jersey with my friend. She called me immature! The guy in the LS1 had to be about 45 and he pulled out of a toll booth and waited for me. I saw him and we went at it from a slow roll of about 10-20 mph. I have my boost at 14.5 psi with a Stillen D.P. and K&N. I stayed door to door with this guy to about 145mph! I could not lose him. I am a little disappointed, because I have no where to go mod-wise but to bigger turbos, and fuel upgrade. Also, if I can only run 15 psi now, what will 15gs do for me? Will it make that much difference if the car holds the 15psi to redline instead of my short shifting at 5500 RPM? He had a bone stock T/A right down to the exhaust. These cars are supposed to be able to break into the 12s stock, so I guess I should have expected the results.

Sam 95 VR4

1 - 3 of 3 Posts