Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I currently have a 95 3000gt vr4 and im about to install a veilside kit on it and a new paintjob. It is now black but many people have been telling me to go like a Viper yellow or a Lexus yellow, what do you guys think? I could just repaint it black...

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
Look at Veilside's (the member) former VR-4. Not the spyder. He had a '95 black VR-4 with full Type II Veilside kit. Take one look at it and you'll change your mind about going yellow.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Veilside

I cant find him in the member database, can you help me? what kind of black paint do you suggest?
Thanks, Brian

·
AWD Donut God
1,608 Posts
Get it bad ass yellow with black stripes. Black is sleek and cool, but yellow is pretty damn cool on the right cars.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yup, I changed my name, Veilside looks AWESOME in black :D Damn, I miss that car :( at least I have a Spyder to take some of the pain away :D click the link in my sig for some pics

·
I love the 1st gens..
2,282 Posts
Yo Stiggy, where in Rockland are you from??? I live in Dutchess County by Poughkeepsie. Damn...You are going Veilside too... Yellow is awesome. It is what I wanted to do soooooo bad. But i am keeping the Pearl White.. Good luck with the car. In the summer sometimes I roll down to Nanuet for some street racing action with my DSM friends. Do you go? Later. -Chris

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
hey ANDROMALIUS
I heard you were getting rid of the spyder too? why did you sell the veilside?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey cksport, i live in pearl river, town right next to nanuet, email me at [email protected] if ya want. im still thinking about black or yellow guys.... im getting mixed results, how much more does everyone think a change to yellow would be?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yellow = big bannana :D just my opinion though, yellow cars make me want to gag

I sold the Veilside to buy a truck, I was going to sell the Spyder to, but I decided to keep it, its an awesome car :D

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
I say if your going yellow go corvette yellow. I like yellow better than black.

·
2,994 Posts
I was going to do mine Ferrari yellow but now I may keep it the same. It is definatly a awsome color.

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
whitetiger7654 said:
I say if your going yellow go corvette yellow. I like yellow better than black.
competition yellow is what its called, iirc:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts