I have:

(ALL Parts are VR4 Parts)

5 Door shells, various colors
2 sets of front fenders
2 spoilers
2 rear hatches w/glass
Gen 1 hood
Gen 1 Front Bumper
Complete Gen 2 Front End conversion-(SOLD, turn signals still available)
Complete Front VR-4 subframe
3 Complete Rear Suspensions-(ONE SOLD)
Gen 2 Rear (Black) center panel-(SOLD)
Manual Sunroof Glass and Crank-(SOLD)
Gen 1 Complete Front Unibody

Hood lifts, Hatch Lifts, Door Window Glass, etc... also available

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one set of perfect fenders, and a set of fenders that need/had a little work- (had a few dents and were repaired...one came out perfect, the other needs some more work. the driver is the side that needs work.)

I can sell the perfect ones for 150+ shipping each, the damaged and repaired perfectly passenger side one fore 100+ shipping, or the damaged and needs a little more work Driver side for 75+ shipping.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
VR4SL said:
200+ Shipping for the buckets and rad. support.
Good luck. :rolleyes:
Hans only asks half of that for one...

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
VR4SL said:
JOEYU- Thats nice, but if Hans has such a better deal then me, why are you even replying to my thread?
Just helping other fellow members out. :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
VR4SL said:
Do sellers on here a favor, Dont bother. Buyers can take care of themselves, they dont need your help.
No, buyers don't need his help, but it sure as hell would have stopped me from buying from you immediately. I'm not saying that I wouldn't buy from you, from what I've heard, Hans has had some issues with shipping and I'd rather have them sooner for more than later for cheaper.

Anyway, it's nice to get some help wherever you can.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
VR4SL said:
Do sellers on here a favor, Dont bother. Buyers can take care of themselves, they dont need your help.
Whatever you say boss. Like I said before, I was just watching out for other member. That is all. Since it's obvious that's not what you want, I'll leave you alone. Happy? :D

klljgl said:
... Hans has had some issues with shipping and I'd rather have them sooner for more than later for cheaper.

Yes he certainly has! I assumed everyone and their mother was aware of that. LOL I brought Han's price up so others could compare the difference in price. I was in no way trying to send business his way, nor am I implying the opposite... my this has gotten into a touchy issue...

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am about ready to quit 3000GT's altogether, man, you guys really need to get a life. Have you guys ever considered what will happen when all the sellers like me go away and all your left with is the dealer? yeah, why dont you contemplate that while your attacking another seller. idiots.

·
Registered
161 Posts
VR4SL said:
I am about ready to quit 3000GT's altogether, man, you guys really need to get a life. Have you guys ever considered what will happen when all the sellers like me go away and all your left with is the dealer? yeah, why dont you contemplate that while your attacking another seller. idiots.
Hey, we're just saying that there are alternatives to spending that much. With your attitude I'm surprised you make any sales: "Buy from me or screw you!" What's your best sales tactic? Tell the customer: "Bend over, grab your ankles, and hand me that jar of vasolene."

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have no problem with buyers not buying from me. I have no problem with what my BUYERS have to Say. If you have bought something from me, then yes, you have a say.

BUT, my PROBLEM is with people who get on my threads and make comments, who NEVER had ANY intention on purchasing, WHATSOEVER. All they did was kill my sale, basically. Why dont you go out to your local car dealership, find a salesman, follow him around, and tell all his buyers various crap while hes trying to sell them a car... you will be lucky if your nose is still attached to your face by the end of the day. Same goes here, it gets VERY annoying.

BOTTOM LINE: If you dont have any intention of buying, DONT POST.

Your little analogy of "Buy from me or screw you" doesnt quite hold water, pal. if you look, I naver said ANYTHING to the buyer. I DID however say somthing to the "person" who decided to open his big mouth on my thread.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,892 Posts
C'mon you guys....

I HAVE bought from Dan.
Its true hes not giving things away, but he is offering stuff to us at a reduced rate.

If you take the time to talk with him (I did, by IM), you'll also find him to be a very nice guy.

Selling parts (used or new) is just like any other "business". Unfortunately, you cant GIVE things away and run a business.

Don't let the few spoil it for us many, please Dan.

Bob.:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.