Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a USED 3000 GT VR-4 in the SOUTHERN NH area...looking to spend $12-$15/16,000 on a 1994, 1995, but will consider any year, decent milage Car must be in Great cond. no junk...thanks

Greg
[email protected]

·
Registered
653 Posts
I have a very pristine 1993 Grey VR-4, 68k miles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahha

I AM serious about buying a "premium" automobile, just because I forgot to repost that I dont have as much money you dont have to freak out. Why do you think its just for attention? Why are you wasting your time arguing with me? Is it for attention?

·
Registered
36 Posts
i'm sick of the posers. they put these ads on here that make them sound as though they are ready to buy, but when someone actually takes the time out to seriously and sincerely respond - it's just bull. and i believe that you are one of them, you seem to have time to question where your vr-4 is, but can't repost a price change? you reposted that question after i got in touch with you but you didn't make a mension of change in price when you asked where your vr-4 was. and all of these nice people have responded to you and i don't belive you have $100 to put towards a vr-4!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why do you have to start shit - I don't have a VR4, and I am interested in buying one. I think YOU are one of those people that just come on boards to piss people off, and let me tell you, you're good at it - this is my last reply to you, just because I'm sick of hearing the bitching back and forth. I WILL get a VR4, but I need to sell the car I have now first for your information, and the reason I had to drop my price range and didn't have time to repost was because I had to spend some time and money on a girl. So sorry if I am not 100% committed to your little website, and now that I have told you my friggin life story I hope you're happy and good bye. Dont expect another post unless you change the attitude.

For all others that don't bitch and moan, my price range is now $7-9000

·
Registered
36 Posts
so if you were forthright to begin with, this would have never escalated. it is not the end of the world to say that you'd like to sell your current car first, but giving other impressions only ticks off everyone else.

YOU ARE NOT MYSTERIOUS!

how about you repost that you are interested in a vr-4 purchase but aren't really sure when it will be because of girls and selling your current car, and that you are now interested in the price range of a first generation sl. this will save so many people, including you, headaches. if you need to know what the current selling price of a vr-4 is, just look at the cars for sale.

oh, and this is not my little website and posing occurs far beyond these confines. and my attitude is only a by-product of your posing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts