Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends

I'm confused now ! Here in Switzerland we only have one MD number for the intake and another for the outlet valve ... and this is not the same as the US ones I have been given.

If you have the number(s), regardless of the year of the car (91-99), I'd highly appreciate it. If there are different numbers for the year I definitely need to know the difference of these guys.

Thanks in advance
Roger
93'3000GT TT

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot, this clear something up !

BUT: can one find out what the following numbers are :
- MD183730
- MD135481

Is it possible that these are for a 2nd gen heads ??

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, valves for european 3000GT. I checked back with them with the numbers I already had (same as the 2nd ones you gave me) and these numbers are unknown here.

I don't see why we shuld have different heads and valves here ... I'm still confused !

THX
Roger
93'3000GT TT

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
From what I have learned from my good friend at Mits., when Mitsubishi changes suppliers on a part, then a new part # is generated that "supercedes" the original part #. As Mitsubishi being a "parts bin" company, I highly doubt that they would have special valves for the U.S. vs Euro spec'd cars.. I will contact my good friend Mark on Monday to make sure!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.