Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1999 3000gt 6g74 swap
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m kinda new to tuning but I think I understand the basics, but my big question is would it be over kill or too complicated to purchase and use 550cc injectors? Currently I have a NA 6g74 swap that I’ve been slowly preparing to TT but the stock 240cc injector on cylinder 3 decided to die so I’ve decided there’s no better time to upgrade then now. So would I be able to tune the 550s to work on the NA so I won’t have to swap them out again when I go the turbo route? I also have a chromed 99 ecu.

·
Registered
1999 3000gt 6g74 swap
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would rather go for 750cc rather then 550 so in case you are planning to get bigger turbos or single turbo set up then you wouldnt need to buy new injectors AGAIN.
750 is probably a better idea. Will that still be manageable on a NA? because currently it’s still my daily.

·
3SNY - HondaTurtleFTW
5,046 Posts
So I’m kinda new to tuning but I think I understand the basics, but my big question is would it be over kill or too complicated to purchase and use 550cc injectors? Currently I have a NA 6g74 swap that I’ve been slowly preparing to TT but the stock 240cc injector on cylinder 3 decided to die so I’ve decided there’s no better time to upgrade then now. So would I be able to tune the 550s to work on the NA so I won’t have to swap them out again when I go the turbo route? I also have a chromed 99 ecu.
You'll need to input the flow rating, and other information for the injectors into Chrome. It's not that hard, and the injectors should come with the values you need.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts