Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In northern NJ 12/17/99 I have seen it as low as
$1.17 for reg $1.25 for plus $1.32 for prem
Always 9/10 cent tacked on. IN NJ THERE IS NO SELF SERVE - AGAINST THE LAW TO TOUCH THE NOZZLE! Any other state/province/country like that? Am running the plus/middle grade & may never go back to premium unless price goes down. 91 stlth es automatic. 1.5 years ago regular was as low as 79c/gallon!!!!!

K

·
0 Posts
$1.41 per gallon for 93 octane in Pa. I paid $1.71 a gallon for the same stuff up in Connecticut. But you can find it some places for $1.19 if your lucky.

Derrick

T

·
0 Posts
Sunoco in Beverly, which is self serve, is $1.47 for 92. I think Ultra is $1.53. I just can't get myself to spend those extra 6 pennies.

-t.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Paid $1.6 for 94 octane in michigan yesterday. Extremily cheap considering other countries such as denmark, were the price of gas is 4 times as expensive. Perhaps this will help people that are considering buying excursions, to consider other cars. They may not car about the environment, untill it hits there pocket books. I for one would like to see the price of gas double.

Sorry for being bitter. Just came back for mitsu dealer.

H

·
0 Posts
Currently $1.45 gl for premium in my area of TN. Prices vary depending on whether you're in the city or stix, but usually not more than $0.1.
HOWIE

J

·
0 Posts
We pay $2.77/Gallon in British Columbia Canada...OK so that's in our Canadian Peso. It converts to about $1.86USD. Still pretty high considering we get paid less and taxed more than you guys. Do I sound bitter?!?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
LOL, I live in Buenos Aires, price per gallon here is $4.00 or thereabouts. Isnt it great to live in a free country in a state like New Jersey where its illegal to touch a gas nozzle? LOL

·
3,802 Posts
Here in Indianapolis I go to Amoco for 92 or 93 (can't remember) and it costs about 1.469. Highest I've seen it here is 1.499.
Player--'92 3000GT SL (These prices are rediculous if you ask me, no offense, but I don't care what other countries are paying, this is rediculous!!!)

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
i paid 1.689/gal today in mich for 94 oct from sunoco, it cost me 27.25 to fill up!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Granted for us yes these prices are high, but we actually should not complain. Though we all do, because we are used to gas prices a little higher than a dollar. But how bout we all go to a country where the economy is worse. The people in these countries over seas do not have such a great economy...THOSE are the people getting screwed!!!!! Not us!!!!! We should all sit back an realize how good we do have it, how would you like to pay $4.00 for a gallon of gas? I know I wouldn't!! Sorry for rambling on, but we have it good considering! Thanks!

Jeremy
'91 Stealth ES www.angelfire.com/pa3/stealth

C

·
0 Posts
Here in South Carolina I am paying $1.45 to fill my car. That sucks because I am forced to drive my shelby in order to save money. I remember a time when I could fill up my car totally for $20 with 93 octane!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can't be a Shelby Mustang! Not only are those thing too valuable to drive, but some are GUZZLERS - If it's got the 428 or a small block with multiple carburetion. Must be a Shelby Omni, or the Shelby 4 door or the Shelby Ram truck u drive? Those are quite respectable performers!

V

·
0 Posts
Around $1.55 for 93 octane, here in New York City area. Not too shabby at $30 a tank.

I

·
0 Posts
In the King County area (around Seattle, WA) a gallon of premium is around $1.7 a gallon. I would not mind cheaper (and/or better) public transport and more expensive gasoline, but I guess this is not the forum for this discussion.

·
no speed limits here
3,438 Posts
Here in the Gainesville, FL area: $1.48 for 92-93 octane.

Steve

C

·
0 Posts
It's an 87 shelby charger with race ported head,intake and exhaust manifolds, computer chip. Still gets pretty good gas milage and a smaller tank.

G

·
0 Posts
In north Alabama, it's 149.9 for major brand premium; was 5 cents more Thanksgiving week.

Just across the line in Georgia it's 30 or 40 cents cheaper - go figure.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Charlotte, NC, $1.39-1.41 for 93.

But I did just buy a second car, 1990 Mazda B2600i Pickup, and get to use cheap gas in it, so that saves a little. But with the big 4-banger in there, not sure how it'll do on gas mileage...

EricB

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Jeez, I was kinda pissed that it's $1.29 for 93 octane in the Kansas City area. Pissed, that is, till I saw how much the rest of you pay.

Why on earth would it be so relatively cheap here in KC? It's not like there're oil wells everywhere, and we're not at all close to Saudi or Venezuala.

And the *real* piss off for the guys in British Columbia is that Canada has scads of oil of its own. It's just that it's made inaccessible under all those layers of the liberal's National Energy Policy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts