Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Update on center gauges done in 1.5 hours>>

317 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Mista Grimm 
#1 · (Edited)
I completely removed the center gauges in 10 minutes using my method(timed myself, no rush).

http://209.58.199.225/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=49375&highlight

I had to remove them again because of the indiglo failure. I had them out, replaced, and then back in in a total of 30 minutes. The last time it took me 1.5 hours because I was doing all the gauges together and I painted the needles red. One little tip: Gently pull the black center vent down to get the center gauge pod to swing back or forward. Sometimes the pod gets caught on the edge of it. Good luck!

#2 ·
Oh yeah. Didn't get to take pics because I have no film or camera right now. I just wanted to replace them so I can return my old ones ASAP to voodoojuju. BUT, I will do it again just to take pics for you guys, SOON.

#4 ·
Re: Thanks Grimm!

Blk_Gto said:
I haven't put in my center three cause I ran into a stripped bolt going the conventional route. I'm looking forward to those pics!:D
I did that too, but I also snapped a couple bolts the very first time I did my gauges last year. Dude, it's soooo much easier and faster than the "conventional" route. I just did it real quick while it was sprinkling outside.

#5 ·
This would be cool ...

If I could see your site! I'm getting a 404 error when I click on your link. Please correct.

Thanks! -- G

#6 ·
Re: This would be cool ...

gregmc said:
If I could see your site! I'm getting a 404 error when I click on your link. Please correct.

Thanks! -- G
Sorry, just fixed it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.