Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

UPDATE! Multiple Car Partout -- Turbo and NA! Low prices!! NOS and aftermarket parts too!

25K views 353 replies 67 participants last post by  nissanzack 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT 8/15/2022 - Now parting TWO Stealth R/T non-turbo autos -- a '96 and a '93. I'll add pics of the '96 on page 7, as my pics are maxed out on this post. Sorry friends, I'm keeping the Super-Nanner...

EDIT 9/6/2023 - This is now a multi-car partout... both NA and Turbo!! Plus plenty of NOS and aftermarket parts from my hoard. Let me know what you might need.

I'm parting out a '93 RT (non-turbo) Auto. See pics for condition. Engine has issues. Small parts will ship USPS or UPS. Give me a few days to get stuff out to you. I'm a long-time member with a good reputation, but I do this "after-hours". Large parts will need to be pickup only near Dayton, Ohio. If you have a Grayhound terminal near you, I may be able to ship bumper covers and such that way.

Let me know what you need. Quickest way to get a response is post a reply in this thread. I check PMs periodically, but for some reason I no longer seem to get notifications. If there's something you need pics of, let me know. I'll be pricing these parts to move! Paypal is knooper -at-- mindspring ^dot^com

edit- my PMs seem to be notifying me consistently now, so feel free to reach out that way or in this thread.

edit- When requesting prices, please tell me your location.

*** when sending PayPal payments, please include your 3Si screen name

See less See more
#9 ·
How much for the center console cover, passenger side window regulator and the AC compressor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
console cover $65 shipped. Regulator $40 shipped. Will confirm condition of nylon parts before shipping. I have a few of these, so shouldn't be a problem. I think the AC compressor is bad. I have an R-134 unit from a later model, if that helps you.

Also how much for the headlight covers?

$75 shipped for the pair
I’m interested in the following, shipped to St Louis:

• harness that goes from the fuse box to the wiper motor
  • little center U-shaped clip thingies on the dash next to the climate control
  • glovebox latch bar (just the bar the glovebox hooks into
  • hood latch pull lever
Harness isn't available yet. Isn't this part of the main dash harness? $40 shipped for the other 3 items you asked about. One console clip has a vertical scratch. Barely noticeable...

#65 ·
Also how much for the headlight covers?

@rcrouch I need your shipping address please. It isn't on the paypal and I'm not finding a PM from you. Armrest w/hardware, headlight covers w/hardware, and window regulator are packed and ready to go out today. I had three passenger side regulators. I'm sending you the best one. It's very nice and runs smoothly! Will watch for payment on the TB. You know this is a non-turbo DOHC, right?

I need the complete Auto Brake Foot pad and assembly that bolts under and behind the dash. Is this an item you will consider pulling and selling?
@Marshall Taylor Brake pedal & hardware going out today, to your attention 1ZVE70250302947486

#8 ·
I’m interested in the following, shipped to St Louis:

• harness that goes from the fuse box to the wiper motor
  • little center U-shaped clip thingies on the dash next to the climate control
  • glovebox latch bar (just the bar the glovebox hooks into
  • hood latch pull lever

#15 ·
I believe you're right. Problem is I don't know how to test them. Car had ABS light on when I got it, but after battery reset, it's off. Also, these things are damn near impossible to remove without damaging them, as I recall. They get corroded into the hub.

#20 ·
How many miles on the car? How much for ECS struts front and rear.
Around 190k. Haven't been able to drive it more than a few feet, so cant attest to the condition of the struts. Will be a few weeks before I can pull them. I need the spring perches and bump stops off the rears. But if you want the rest, they're yours for $75 + shipping. Does not include ECS caps.

Sending payment for armrest/lid and passenger side window regulator.
I'll watch for it. Thanks! Do you want the headlight covers for $50 more??

#26 ·
Yeah, that’s a deal!

Payment received for the console lid, passenger regulator, and headlight covers. I'm off work Sunday and Monday, so will get them pulled and shipped on Tuesday. Will send you tracking info.

I'll take those then. Will paypal you tomorrow.
Will watch for your payment for glove box striker, hood release lever, and u-shaped plastic screw covers. $40 total. Already off the car, so can ship quickly.

How much for the throttle body?

$50 shipped 48 states. But I don't want to pull it quite yet. Need to keep the car running for a couple more weeks so I can move it. If you send payment, I'll put your name on it and ship once available.

Was this the car that was just up for sale in Ohio?
Yes. I bought it.

I need the complete Auto Brake Foot pad and assembly that bolts under and behind the dash. Is this an item you will consider pulling and selling?
$40 shipped 48 states for the brake pedal assembly with good rubber pad. Car doesn't stop anyway, so I can pull it this weekend and ship on Tuesday.

#23 ·

#34 ·
I sent the money using PayPal. It will show the funds came from Marta, LLC. The PayPal program didn’t give me the option to put the shipping address into the comments section. I’m not sure what went wrong.

The shipping address: Rvenge Performance Transmissions
304 Lakota Lane
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
(573)542-0592

Thanks,

Marshall Taylor. Please put my name on the box so Chris will know whom the package is for.

#30 ·
I'm parting out a '93 RT (non-turbo) Auto. See pics for condition. Engine has issues. Small parts will ship USPS or UPS. Give me a few days to get stuff out to you. I'm a long-time member with a good reputation, but I do this "after-hours". Large parts will need to be pickup only near Dayton, Ohio. If you have a Grayhound terminal near you, I may be able to ship bumper covers and such that way.

Let me know what you need. Quickest way to get a response is post a reply in this thread. I check PMs periodically, but for some reason I no longer seem to get notifications. If there's something you need pics of, let me know. I'll be pricing these parts to move! Paypal is knooper -at-- mindspring ^dot^com

View attachment 303499
View attachment 303500
View attachment 303497
View attachment 303496
View attachment 303498
View attachment 303494
View attachment 303495
View attachment 303492
View attachment 303493
View attachment 303491

#37 ·

View attachment 303499
View attachment 303500
View attachment 303497
View attachment 303496
View attachment 303498
View attachment 303494
View attachment 303495
View attachment 303492
View attachment 303493
View attachment 303491
would you pull the fuel pump assembly??

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.