Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all 3SI members!

Between now and September 30th get a FREE trial-size bottle of Adam's Glass Cleaner and three 8" X 8" Microfiber towels.

These items are great to keep in your glovebox, console, or door panel for a quick cleaning of navigation screens, sunglasses, PDAs, and Ipods.

While checking out use the code 3SI to receive your trial size bottle Adam's Glass Cleaner and three 8" X 8" microfiber towels. Along with these items, members will still receive 10% off their orders.

Thank you everyone and please contact me with any questions!

-Dale

·
Needs more umph...
297 Posts
I used your Microfiber drying towel, super-plush towel, applicator pads, and the wash pad and the results are awesome. The difference in quality from my, what was, my normal towels is amazing.

I ordered another drying towel and super plush towel for my dad. After he felt and saw the quality he wanted to use mine....hah! So I bought him his own.

Im excited to tryout the free trial Glass Cleaner.

Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used your Microfiber drying towel, super-plush towel, applicator pads, and the wash pad and the results are awesome. The difference in quality from my, what was, my normal towels is amazing.

I ordered another drying towel and super plush towel for my dad. After he felt and saw the quality he wanted to use mine....hah! So I bought him his own.

Im excited to tryout the free trial Glass Cleaner.

Thanks!
Thanks for the kind words and for the review of our products! We greatly appreciate it. Our NEW Super-Plush Towels are simply outstanding.

Our Glass Cleaner works great too! Please let us know how you like it.

Thanks again!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts