Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A red Unorthodox UDP for a 92 up with a Gates belt for the AC/Alt only. Installed and used for a few weeks and decided to go back to the stock pulley/dampener. Like new. No problems with the pulley during installation or use, just decided to be conservative. $160 shipped.

Autometer Phantom 2 1/16in A/F gauge. Excellent condition. Bought an FJO Wideband. With factory instructions. Comes with a 4 pin connector and toggle switch so you can monitor two O2 sensors if you desire. I'm supplying extra pins for two wires for the sensors. If you don't want the extra parts, can be clipped and discarded or I can do it for you. $40 shipped.

Check, money order, cashiers check, no paypal.

·
Exotics Only
8,685 Posts
ill likely take the gauge, where did you have yours mounted? everything is included in the 40 right? lemme know thanks

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
AllEyezOnMyVR4 said:
ill likely take the gauge, where did you have yours mounted? everything is included in the 40 right? lemme know thanks
Everythig mentioned is included. You will need a wire (or two) to attach to the O2 sensors. The gauge was mounted on the left pillar in an Autometer Pod. You have a PM.

Jeff

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
If he doesn't want the gauge I'll take it....paypal is your friend.:D

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
Cool just let me know if it doesn't fall through.

Thanks Eric,

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
I got ther gauge thanks.
-Eric

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.