Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone suggest a couple of good options I would have when planning to install an underlighting kit for my car... Like name a few companies and quailty and price maybe...

Thanks,
Matti
-------
'96 VR-4

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
there is only one kit to buy that is the street glow gold line its about $160 thats the cheapest place i have found its the best kit out there and comes with lifetime warenty

ps. sorry if anythings misspelled im kinda drunk but yeah

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Well from my experiences and readings I have heard that the StreetGlow Gold Series is the best. On-Line from Streetglow.com they are 300 + Shipping and Handling. That is alot of money. They sell them here where I live for about $200 - $220 depending on where I go. They have a life - time guarantee on them so if they break on their own you can get them replaced. The blue series is ok but their is noooo life - time warantee so I would go with the Gold Series. You should definatly check out Ebay. They usually have neon kits for good prices brand new!!!;)

P.S. If you got your Gold Series Street Glow Kit for about $160 than you are damn lucky, I wish they sold them here in NJ for that price.;)

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
does n e 1 have a site that shows ALL the colors? i was thinking about getting either white or red lights for my car.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I have..

A undercar neon kit for sale,I NEVER USE IT IS BRAND NEW, made by Streetglow and is the gold kit, the color is Neo Blue..

you can see the color here

E-mail me if you are interested

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
oh, my neons came with a lifetime warranty too.

and my friend (camaro) has a street glo gold series kit on his car, he spent $220 and the sad thing is mine are actually brighter.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
manxk said:

and my friend (camaro) has a street glo gold series kit on his car, he spent $220 and the sad thing is mine are actually brighter.
MANXK ~~~ Really!!!!!... How is the quality on them man...is it nice and clear brightness. I might be interested in getting them in the future instead, if you havent had any problems with them and since they come with a life time warranty.

·
Here Since 2000
3,707 Posts
manxk said:

Brightness can also depend on the colors as well.

Do the both of you have the same colors?:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts