Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are just like the STEALTH keys only they say 3000GT! These have not existed and you can't get them from the dealer (only ones that say Mitsubishi). They are very durable and are made out of a urethane plastic.

Cost: $21 each shipped via usps (pm for faster shipping)

Payment: paypal, certified money order, and personal check

colors:

clear
white
black (true black not the stock color which is charcoalish)
green
red
blue
yellow

Disclaimer:
All sales are final. If your locksmith/dealer messes up cutting the key that is not my fault. For best results I would recommend getting it cut from the keycode referenced from your vin assuming the locks have not been replaced.

here is the sale thread for stealth keys.
http://www.3si.org/forum/f4/uncut-plastic-head-stealth-keys-various-colors-442767/

Thanks
Antoni

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just an update I have all colors in stock for both 3000gt and stealth!!

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got 2 keys from Toni and I must say that they are great quality. I love them.
Thanks for the kind words!

also got an updated pic of all the colors.

·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
vice prez: TPW
8,090 Posts
Liar! haha just kidding.
No you're spot on. If you only knew the financial shit that has hit the fan with me the last few weeks.

Long story short, student loan minimums just skyrocketed, a traffic warning from over 3 years ago has surfaced into a ticket that has to be paid before I can renew my license this month. (registration administration error had a "5" as an "S" in the system so the license plate did not "exist" in the data base, I was given a written warning, now it is a $300+ ticket that has to be paid, I cannot fight it as I have no proof, don't even own that car anymore).

..wow, I'm venting. haha Sorry for going off topic. haha

-john

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.