Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
just letting people know that the price of the bars has been raised. materials cost and shipping prices have been killing us over the last month and a half and its time we adjusted the strut bar prices accordingly.

new prices are set at.

Solid beam bars (front or rear) $100 shipped.

Dual beam bars (front or rear) $115 shipped.

Thanks a lot,

Chris

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
lol nah man its not a problem . this is only for future sales. you already ordered your bars. your lucky... you got the last bars at the sale price.

thanks,
chris

·
Registered
373 Posts
Any idea if the front bar would fit if you had a intake spacer installed, like the Dynamic spacer? I believe its only 1/4" thick.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
yea the bar will fit just fine with a spacer like that. you have around 3/4" -1" of clearance on the plenum so its all good.

thanks,
chris

·
H to the izzO
11,944 Posts
Chris, do you guys still have strut bars in stock?

Is there a significant difference in rigidity between the dual and single bar setup? Would you be willing to offer any comparison to the new Cianci 2 point bar? (It appears thicker, but it is also priced somewhat higher).

Last question: how well does the strut bar take to powdercoating?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
yeah man we got lots of bars in stock. we try to always have at least 10 bars ready to be shipped out at all times.

single bar and dual bar are pretty much the same performance wise. its just a different look really.

as for the cianci bar. i really cant say anything about it. i have no experience with it. i can say though that a 3 point bar on a 3000gt/stealth doesnt make much, if any, difference over a regular 2 point bar. mounting a bar to the firewall doesnt actually do much for reducing body roll or flex. it simply just make the bar "seem" more rigid. if there was any gain to be had for using a 3 point bar trust me... I would have made them long ago.

as for the plug covers we dont offer them powder coated. they only come with mirrored stainless steel.

thanks a lot,
Chris

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hi Chris:
I want to order the dual bar.
So, just paypal you the $$?

Let me know
Thanks
Vic

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
yeah that works. or you can order them off my website and go though paypal and all that. whichever you prefer.

thanks,
chris

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
I make all the strut bars myself. so we always have them in stock. and yes we can do red brackets if you want. it might not match a specific color your looking for but we can do red.

thanks,
chris

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
yes i can paint the brackets if you like. it might not match exactly but they can be red. also we dont polish the bars, but they do come in a nice brushed aluminum finish. and my email is [email protected]

thanks a lot,
Chris Terry
UltimatePerformanceAcc.com

101 - 116 of 116 Posts