Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
Can I still Order Both front and back double bars? How much?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
yes you can still get a front and rear double beam bar. the prices are listed on the first post of this thread.

thanks,
chris

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
yes you can still get a front and rear double beam bar. the prices are listed on the first post of this thread.

thanks,
chris
Thanks. Will get back to you tomorrow. Waiting for Pay to go through tonight. You previously mention they can come in Colors. Is that still true? If so i'm looking for blue. Whats painted, just the ends??? One last question. Is the AOL address in the first post where I need to paypal?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
yea i can do blue for ya. what do you want colored? we normally just do the brackets, but if you want the entire bar... then sure we can do that.

and you can send paypal to me at [email protected]

thanks,
chris

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
yea i can do blue for ya. what do you want colored? we normally just do the brackets, but if you want the entire bar... then sure we can do that.

and you can send paypal to me at [email protected]

thanks,
chris
I just want the brackets colored. Thanks. I'll let you know when paypal is sent.

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
Paypal Sent for Order of Front and Rear Dual Beam with Brackets Painted Blue. These are for a 99 SOHC 3KGT

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
ok thanks. ill get the bars ready to go and i should have them shipped out around weds ish.

thanks,
chris

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
http://www.3si.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4572717&postcount=37

posted them in that post.

I just held it up to the bar bolted in, then marked where the bar came up to, and used a razor knife to cut the plastic away. its soft so easy to cut.

my hex head bolts are starting to rust though :(
Could you give me the measurements for where you made the incision for the rear strut bar? About how high from the bottom of the panel and about how big of a whole. Thought i'd get a head start on slicing up the panels before the bars get here.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Could you give me the measurements for where you made the incision for the rear strut bar? About how high from the bottom of the panel and about how big of a whole. Thought i'd get a head start on slicing up the panels before the bars get here.
honestly i would wait tell you have the bars then cut the panels. you only get one shot and its best not to mess them up. once you have the bar its easy to measure and cut them.

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
Thats very true. I got an email from Chris requesting my shipping address since paypal wasn't showing it for some reason. I replied to that email with the address. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I check 3si more often then I do my mail.

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
Hows my order coming?

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply

·
I wanna go fast!
298 Posts
yeah it takes literally 30 seconds to trim the panel once the bar is bolted up. bolt it in, stick the plastic panel on top and mark the width, then stick the plastic panel to the side of the bar and mark the height, then 15 seconds with a razor blade and its done.

81 - 100 of 116 Posts