Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
yes we still make them. but we do not polish them.

Solid beam bars are $65 shipped

Dual beam bars are $80 shipped.

thanks,
chris

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
yeah. its gunna be about 2 weeks though to get the bars out. we ran out of brackets today for the front bars. we are having more cut out but it will be a week or so before we get them.

·
No.1 Lurker
895 Posts
Any pics or the rear bar? is it round like my old cusco(sp?) bar? or is it flat as well?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Chris, my strut bars and door sills arrived this evening. Everything looks incredible. Thank-you for your great customer service, quality products, and ease of transactions. It was a pleasure doing business with you. They will be a nice addition to the stainless cover kit you provided previously.

Trevor

·
I wanna go fast!
298 Posts
Any pics or the rear bar? is it round like my old cusco(sp?) bar? or is it flat as well?

pics are right in this thread, posted up a couple times. rear bar is flat.
just got my car back yesterday from it being in the shop 2-1/2 weeks. SOOOO nice to drive it again! I forgot how incredible it handles with the bars on there lol. MUCH better than a hyundai elantra!

my only suggestion is maybe paint the hex bolts before you put them in. mine are getting rusty already

[QUOTE="Harley#356, post: 4572717, member: 31989"]mine got there tuesday and I put them on yesterday! no instructions, obviously wasnt hard to figure out lol, but its always reassuring haha. I just put the front bars together loose, then bolted the rings down tight, then tightened the bar down. the rear I bolted the rings down loose, bolted the bar on loose, tightned the rings down, then tightened the bar down.

i've seen a lot of guys just remove the trim panel in the rear, but looks ghetto. I just trimmed around the brackets and put the panels back. Looks sweet now...

[img]http://www.lightningrodder.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10063/Struts1.jpg

also works PERFECT to keep the crap I carry around in my car from sliding around in the trunk lol. gallon of coolant, quart of oil, and battery jumper-box/compressor

front bar :D

so far it seems to have really stiffened up the car in the corners. I LOVE it!!!!! And cannot beat it for the price! Quality was top notch, fitment was perfect, gotta say incredible deal! :welcome:[/QUOTE]

[/img]

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
Do you have front and rear dual beams for a 99 3kgt base. Also, and correct me if i'm wrong, is there a mounting issues with the rear bar? I believe I read in another thread that 3kgt bases had mounting problems. I could be wrong. Hopefully I am wrong, so that I can get both.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
yes i have dual bars available. and there arent any fitment issues with the base model. and if you get your bars and and run into any issues installing them just email me and i can help you with it.

thanks,
chris

·
enough hp!?? I think not!
2,367 Posts
Money sent for the front and rear strut bars (solid beam). I put my user name in the notes and what I was purchasing. Paid from cowboy35*hotmail Thanks

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
all recent orders have been shipped out already. they may take a little while longer cause of the holiday.

61 - 80 of 116 Posts