Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Crimson Jihad
2,141 Posts
can we get them in any other colors? and how do we order. thanks

edit: nvm ill take a solid bar, are there any issues with 1st gen or 2nd gen? and where do we send payment? to that aol addy? thanks

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no issues between 1st or 2nd gen cars. our bars are designed to fit all years turbo and non turbo. we are also very easy to work with in the odd chance that something doesnt line up right. you can always send the bar back and have it exchanged with a new one.

if you want to order you can send paypal to [email protected]

its also a good idea to email me and let me know that you have ordered something.

thanks a lot,
Chris

·
Crimson Jihad
2,141 Posts
Payment sent for solid beam strut bar. thanks:D

·
Verified Eagle Scout
1,653 Posts
Two questions.
1. Like asked before, can they come in different colors? or just black?
2. Do you by any chance have rear strut bars as well?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we can do basic colors. red, blue, green, white, grey, etc... nothing fancy.

and yes we have rear bars too.

·
Verified Eagle Scout
1,653 Posts
How much is the rear bar?

and is there any discount for buying both?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rear bars are the same price as the fronts. and no discounts for buying both. these bars are already as cheap as they are gunna get.

·
Crimson Jihad
2,141 Posts
This is a great quality product, and the price can not be beat!

·
I wanna go fast!
298 Posts
i'll take a solid front if it'll fit my 94 Stealth R/T DOHC non-turby N/A!

do the rear ones help out a lot? i know you said no discount on the bars with ordering both, but would it save on shipping at all?

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Is there a benefit between the solid and dual beam? seams like the solid would be better than the dual beam, but it's more expensive, is that just because of aesthetics?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
harley - the bar will fit your car no problem... and yes the rear bars helps out quit a bit. it has been known to make the car feel more sturdy around corners and reduce but wiggle (that what i call it) when your car feel like its doing a mild fishtale while cornering hard. combined with a front will certainly get you the most gains.

B-Man the dual beam bars cost more due to the extra materials. the bars both perform is about the same manor. the dual bars design is a little bit better due to it working just as well as a solid beam, but being lighter. however the gains are marginal and so is the lightness between them. when it comes down to it... its really just a matter of which one you want more and think looks better under your hood.

Thanks,
chris

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
uhhh, didn't you say rear were same as the front? Yet just now you said the rear are more expensive?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry bout that. i ment dual bars. not rear bars.

front and rear bars cost the same. dual beam bars are more expensive than single beam. thats what i ment to say.

·
I wanna go fast!
298 Posts
okay i'm down for a set of solid bars! that "butt wiggle" is EXACTLY what i'm looking to fix with the car!! I've only owned trucks before, so strut bars are something new to me, but does anything need to be realigned afterwards if the top strut bolts are being used to bolt these down? I'm assuming they are a simple bolt in, no drilling, etc.?

also, i saw one bar that had a battery tiedown incorporated into it, will these clear a stock battery setup or is a smaller battery required?

sorry for so many Q's! Definitely interested though!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol its fine. cant find out info without questions.

the bars will bolt on just fine. no alignment will be needed. and hopefully you dont do something dumb and jack the car up while doing it... that would be bad... dont do that. lol

the tiedown is a 50/50 thing some have gotten it to work just fine... others dont use it at all... some have troubles... its hard to say. if you have a huge battery then odds are you wont need the tie down anyway... it will wedge itself in ther enicely.

thanks,
chris

1 - 20 of 116 Posts