Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
wow "reading comprehension" Im N/A i was talking about for N/A crowd...wow reading comprehension FTL! idiot
i highly doubt he's going to take the time to test it on an NA as most people dont upgrade NA's becuase the results are...not worth it...but if you interested, why dont you do the review for all those interested in the NA crowd.. i dont want to ruin a good thread, so im done arguing here...

chris- the plenum looks great, but from the pictures it still doesnt look like theres alot of room to change plugs. although its not one my top priorities, for some people it may. would this help a stock turboed bpu car? it does look awesome tho.

Jon S

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Maybe it's the engineer in me but I am always surprised by any vendor trying to sell a product they won't even bother to test.

Testing is a vital part of any product devleopment no matter what buisness you are in.

·
king of street
112 Posts
what kind of # gains will this yeild to us?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
anything from 15-40. all depends on your current engine mods and how well your car is tuned. fuel, boost, spark, timing, engine internals, etc all make a huge difference. you will most likley never find a car thats exactly the same as another. even with identical mods.

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
thats a cool plenum supermac...
if you could just get some NA dyno numbers and TT dyno numbers, youd sell em like hot cakes im sure. good luck man, youve been around for ages! never heard a bad thing!

PM me, we gotta chat real quick also about whats in my sig.

·
3s in florida!
380 Posts
Another interested user pending dyno numbers... I don't think we are asking too much, but I also understand at that price that you can't get some for us NA guys.

·
3S Owner since '04
3,624 Posts
Could you PM how to hook up the stock lines for this? It looks freakin' sexy and I'm putting together a show car so this would be great.

Also, is it powder coatable?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
any more revices just curious bored at work

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
Anymore info on this. I was going to powdercoat and port and polish my stock one. but this may be a slightly cheaper route. also the power gains could be a plus. im building my car for road course but it will only at the most have 15g turbos on it. Your opnions on if this would be beneficial.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
we currently have 3 of them floating around out there but nobody will contact me about getting some dyno numbers or even about doing a review on one. if i had a running car at the moment i would be down getting some comparison numbers for ya in a heart beat.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
any more reviews at all?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
isnt my word as a vendor promise enough...? lol just messin... i would like to see some nice reviews myself. hopefully its all good things. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just curious what type and size of bolt would you use for the back side of the plenum, the factory has a long bolts of course. And how much space do you actually have behind the plenum to swap plugs. Not that its a big deal but the pics dont really reveal much. what about using the plenum spacer from 3sx, would it work with a strut tower brace? looks really sweet from what I see though, great job.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
hey there. sorry for this way late reply.

the bolts are supplied, they are grade alled head bolts. nice and easy to slip between the runners. and with a plenum spacer you shouldnt need new hardware. the spacers are only about 1/4inch thick. and we give slightly longer then needed bolts. so it should be fine. the only way you would need new hardware is if you decided to go with one of my nitrous plates as well as a plenum. but we would supply those as well.

and yes it works just fine with a strut tower brace. ours at least. cant speak for other bars.

thanks,
chris

·
3S Owner since '04
3,624 Posts
I have a BPU 95 VR4 and access to a dyno, could do a baseline vs mani comparison and post it online for you. ;)

41 - 56 of 56 Posts