Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
it was sent out last week. you should be getting it pretty soon. keep an eye out for it over the next few days. it was sent out with UPS.

thanks,
chris

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
anyone else like one? weve got one sitting ont he table waiting to get welded up. could be done and sent out in under 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
very interested on how itll effect the N/A, as im N/A but still working on a single gt35r

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
FYI
Just got mine today...
Damn thing look friggin awsome, even better then the pics...
I bought the Hogan manifold from Nelson which cost me 1800. But Im actually going to use this one...
Comes with all that you need to make the thing work...

GREAT PRODUCT

Im not trying to hype it up here I can show receipt that I paid full price...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
get some butt dyno info soon

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
What is the size of the surge tank on this (diameter)? If I wanted to bolt up a 3.5" TB would it allow? It looks like the surge tank may not be that big of a diameter? .......Meaning if I have a 3.5" TB would the opening on the surge tank be that large or would 3.5" be to big?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
hey leonel glad to hear you like the plenum. now go out and get some numbers to post up. :D

as for the 3.5" TB i suppose it could be done. the surge tank itself is 3.5" but we coudl make a TB adapter plate for the larger TB. just need to know all the hole spacing and such for it.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
update any numbers

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
We decided to dust off the old stealth and take it out for a drive the other day. put the plenum on and hooked up the G-Tech meter.

average hp gains from 8 3rd gear pulls was 26 hp.

temp was about 60 ish degrees out. we were only boosting 6 psi (custom T4 turbo setup). mid range was imporved a lot, and the top end pulled harder then ussual. i was actually kindas suprised, cause we compared it to our last plenum and i think this one is a very nice improvment. also sounds really nice. :)

now please keep in mind, that our stealth isnt stock. and isnt like any other out there. every car is different. so results will vary with mods and tuning.

otherwise... there ya go... hp numbers. i know people dont like the gtech much, but we have used it many times and its accurate to within just a few hp.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
lol well wont make your car any slower. thats for sure.

you'll gain mid range and top end mostly. all around power will be increased of course, but majority will be high end stuff. the stacks will help suck in air and keep your tb response peppy. while the larger surge tank will help the car pull harder on long drawn out gear pulls.

thanks,
chris

·
Slowed by traffic
3,997 Posts
Probably a dumb question... but how do you hook up all the vacuum & booster hoses, etc... can this be used as a stock replacement?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
we attached a block to the back of the plenum that has multiple ports for vaccum lines and whatnots. all stock hoses can be connected and a few misc ones.

this is ment to be a direct bolt on replacement plenum. and comes with all hardware needed to install.

thanks,
chris

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
BUMP. got one ready to weld for anyone thats interested. could be done in about a week after payment is recieved.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
any reviews

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
post # 24
"FYI
Just got mine today...
Damn thing look friggin awsome, even better then the pics...
I bought the Hogan manifold from Nelson which cost me 1800. But Im actually going to use this one...
Comes with all that you need to make the thing work...

GREAT PRODUCT

Im not trying to hype it up here I can show receipt that I paid full price..."

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
i mean dyno or track numbers.....detailed review

·
Registered
811 Posts
i mean dyno or track numbers.....detailed review
reading comprehension FTL he said he used a g tech and averaged 26 hp. he also said the g tech is accurate within a few hp. how about buy one and take it to the track and see what happens.... sorry to sound harsh, but if you would read teh thread both of your questions would have been answered.

Jon S

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
reading comprehension FTL he said he used a g tech and averaged 26 hp. he also said the g tech is accurate within a few hp. how about buy one and take it to the track and see what happens.... sorry to sound harsh, but if you would read teh thread both of your questions would have been answered.

Jon S
wow "reading comprehension" Im N/A i was talking about for N/A crowd...wow reading comprehension FTL! idiot

21 - 40 of 56 Posts