Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 94 R/T a week ago, and i find that i have been getting some more respect on the road then i used to. Anyway i'm coming home from work and this guy in a red full size chevy(rusted all over) is tailing me real bad. So we get to an intersection with a long straight away ahead and i go through and slow down to wait for him and then i just punch it in first gear. I ran every gear out all the way to fourth till i could see him no more. So i slow down and continue home when i see him flying up behind me and it looks like he's gonna ram me but then at the last minute he swerves around me. So i let him go ahead of me quite a ways and think twice about letting him pass me so i just gun it again and in a few seconds i'm on him again. So i'm seeing the back of his truck for the first time and it has confederate flags on the bumper and a gunrack on the rear window(figures). So i wait for the dotted yellow lines so i can pass this guy once and for all. He knows he's not faster so when i passed he f*ucking swerved at me and made me go into the pebbles off the road. Ahhhhh! I was pissed, I flicked him off, and didn't slow down until i got closer to home. Dumb Hick!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sometimes those hicks think they are driving the General Lee, when all it is is a Ford Ranger....

·
never ending projects
530 Posts
stupid ********

when my buddy got his 94 camaro z-28 a couple ******** in a toyota with superswampers and jacked up a good foot or more pulls up next to us at a light and begins to rev and powerbrake it actually spinning his huge ass tires so my buddy and i look at each other and start laughing histerically so i guess this pissed them off cause they were all fuck u guys blah blah blah speaking in some super southern hilbilly accent that we couldnt understand what he was saying only word we understood was race, I say u guys cant b serious, the guy says he has a supercharger in his v-6 tacoma and was serious he wanted to race so we did and at the end of 2nd gear we could barley see his headlights in the rear view. stupid inbred bastards.

anyways firestorm in your sig it says "3" drop intrax and kyb"
i thought the intrax were inly a 1.75 drop but when settled was close to 2" did u cut them or heat them up or something to get another inch outta them??

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
musicsmydrug:

I bought my car from another member here on 3si. All the mods i have as of now have been from him. But yes it is 3" and he cut them the extra inch.

·
Settle the Score
5,619 Posts
hehehe i have SOO many damned hicks that go to my school its not even funny

everyone of them are like "when is we a gunna race em":rolleyes:

im like when ever your country music listenin ass realizes that my car is faster than your peice of shit truck!!!

·
never ending projects
530 Posts
ok

ok man i was wondering about that how does it ride being cut ? is it bouncy ? when i bought my car they guy that had my car b4 me heated the springs on my car till it was down to almost a 4" drop the top of my tires were hidden by the wheel wells and i felt every little crack and bump in the road, i did the intrax and kybs all the way around myself, ride is MUCH better.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
musicsmydrug: yes the ride is real bouncy, when i bought the car that was the only problem i had with it. However it does have crazy handling to go along with the bumpy ride. On the highway and secondary roads its fine, but when i get on a back road it sucks. So what all did you do to make your ride smoother...i could use some help there.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Did you buy that car from a guy named Johnny?? The description of the car sounds just like his. I saw it at Ocean City last year.

- Brad
92 Pearl White R/T

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought my car from a guy named John. I don't remember him going by the name johnny. But he did say that he went down to ocean city last year. So maybe we're thinking of the same person...he's a cool guy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts