Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As recommended by Dan's VR4, I am now cutting and selling the 1991-1998 sail panel Twin Turbo replacements. As always, there are available in MANY, many colors...

They measure 6"x.5". They are a perfect fit, and in my opinion, without that ugly surround the factory emblems had, this looks better than OEM. Because of the smaller sides these are difficult to cut in chrome, so chrome sets (2) will be $12 shipped US, and any other color (my oem metallic silver) will be $10 shipped US.

I put them on a few minutes ago (removing the old one requires a bottle of goo gone and some patience), so I will take pics and post when I get off work.

This is a perfect replacement for missing or faded emblems...

Here is a url where you can see available colors, etc.... http://rjuge.tripod.com/pic.htm

·
AEM Veteran
2,066 Posts
The pic of the sail panel in black looks GREAT! I'll take a pair. How do we do payment? Paypal?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
This is just for the words "Twin Turbo", however, I'm sure that Robert could make a vinyl replacement for the black that everyone has problems with. (Boy, I've got a lot of ideas :p )

So, for now, if the "Twin Turbo" stickers are faded this is a great replacement.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow dan, you've been busy! :) Thanks!

Hey, I've got the two paypals, will ship out tomorrow morning sometime.

I could cut the black vinyl (I'm assuming you're talking about the whole sail panel "black" part). It works very well to cover up blemishes in a small black area (I had the Esprit's entire trim done in black vinyl after it peeled..) I will be happy to measure and hand cut it and send it out, BUT it will be hard to apply to such a large area (tinters out there know what I mean..), and it's also curved a bit..

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FWombat::

Do you have 99 sail panels? Or regular ones? Judging by your photo and lack of '99 sail panels in your mod list, I don't think black would look good on a black sail panel. Dan has got 99 panels...

Just want to clear that up before I ship you a set you won't like...

BTW- Anyone know where to get free hosting for images with image linking (where you can display an image in another page (like most of them on the forum..) I'm a little confused where to host them since I lost my url and 3si took down it's hosting (wait.... that was a LONG time ago....) :(

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
rjuge said:
BTW- Anyone know where to get free hosting for images with image linking (where you can display an image in another page (like most of them on the forum..) I'm a little confused where to host them since I lost my url and 3si took down it's hosting (wait.... that was a LONG time ago....) :(
I use www.cardomain.com .

Yep, I've been busy, I figured I'd give you a hand. BTW, I didn't do the '99 sail panels after all so I'm stuck with the scratched panels for now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.