Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

381 - 393 of 393 Posts

·
Marshall Taylor
1,112 Posts
Nomie stated he might have been able to extinguish the fire if he had a fire extinguisher available. His shirt had no chance.

Long story short, get something. I went ahead and ordered 2 Element extinguishers after seeing the link from DMC. Thank you Sir.

Marshall

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,292 Posts
^good to hear action has been taken.

Guys I think this was a good PSA for us all, but the conversation has ran it's course. Out of respect for Nomie's build thread, I think we should let this topic die off. If more info would like to be shared, let's start a new thread. It's also easier to search that way as well for the next generation of newbs that find their way to the forum with internet archaeology.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,243 Posts
How the HELL did I miss this and where is the video?

Damnit Nomie, you put your heart and soul into this car....

I hope you're doing OK bud...

Bob. :(

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
From what i seen on fb his family and close friends (not sure). Build him another car, and surprised him with it. Its truly nice to see such a beautiful group of people come together and bring joy back into nomies heart. I am truly happy for him, as hes blessed to have such a nice group of people be there for him.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts

Welcome back to the 3s family Nomie!!! You have a great amount of people around you and you are truly blessed.

Congrats!

Patrick

17,276 Posts
So glad we were able to be a part of this resurrection!

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,243 Posts
That is REALLY Awesome!!!

I did not see the tragedy, but at least I got to see the happy ending!!!

SO Happy for you Nomie!!!

Bob. :)

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
The last thing i expected when i opened the thread was to see that the car caught on fire. I picked up where i left off and was upset. But man what awesome turn around.

381 - 393 of 393 Posts