Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES! TURD's FIRST 3/S!! and ITs a SPYDER!!!! and its blue!!!!! WOOT WOOT!:D
sorry for the crappy pictures, it was dark out when the car arived, and i need a new camera :p

hehe, Read the TAGS BIOTCHES!!!!!!!

THANK YOU STEVE @ 3SX! Your card looks awsome, and I love the Underdrive Pulley Box you gave me, I'm going to keep that box forever!!:D:D

hehe, and the car smells like oil too!:D

·
Registered
724 Posts
cool

I have a yellow one

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Glad you like it

Appreciate all your help in helping design a car for my shop logo. You will be able to see it on the new web site for 3SX Performance hopefully tomorrow.
www.3SXPerformance.com
Thanks,
Steve
BTW- No extra charge for the oily smell :p -LOL

·
rock.
201 Posts
Whoa! How'd you get the all-grey interior?! :eek:

·
Registered
30 Posts
holy shit

i just fell out of my chair reading this for the second time. ive never read a post that was so hilarious.

·
rock.
201 Posts
Hey Turd, are you going to submit your sweet ride to ROTM? I think you've got quite a chance!

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Wow, your car looks so real

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,853 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
how old r u turd?
youre like 15 right?
if you are i just want to say damn.......not from this post but all your otthers. when i was 15 i didnt even know what a catalytic convertor was and you know now more than i do on a few subjects i think. i give you props for that.....:cool:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
brainfood said:
hrmm looks like the one sitting on my desk bet you paid more than me though! $.50 from target for me :D
Hahaha, I got you beat! I got this one for Free! (thats $0.00):D

3kLV said:
how old r u turd?
youre like 15 right?
if you are i just want to say damn.......not from this post but all your otthers. when i was 15 i didnt even know what a catalytic convertor was and you know now more than i do on a few subjects i think. i give you props for that.....:cool:
:D hehe, thanks, yeah, I like to think of myself as a carnut:)

yep, only 15, can't drive yet, but i want a VR4, so the next best thing is to stalk you guys, right?:D

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have a blue one also :D I like my black one better though, its easier to fit into ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts