Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Wanted: Traction Problems
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

They come in silver, anodized red, purple, yellow or blue. I have to do Somewhat pricy modifications to make them fit our cars tightly. three different ways to buy...

1) $19*= unmoded, just as I get them, they say universal on the pack, but I couldnt figure it out. They come with a removable bottom section that screws in honda style.

2) $59*= ready to fit a 3S, tighter than stock. Seals just like 3SX caps, tight.
No large hole drilled for compressor wheel, just the sticker it comes with. see the red one below.

3) $99* = Just like mine, REAL 9b compressor wheel inside.
*plus $5 shipping

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Do you have a picture of what option #2 would look like?

Also, can you get a picture from further away, looking at the engine straight on, for better size reference?

·
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet, IIRC it was just a flush stcker with the Brand name on it, no hole
there are plenty of pics on that "photobucket" link in my sig but heres what you wanted?

·
ryns toy
2,853 Posts
first off i dont post much about peoples car or mine but your is one of my personal favorites.
is that a 9b compressor wheel? i am in for sure because this is by far the neatest oil cap i have seen.

·
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Superjfly said:
Interested. Can you show us what option #1 and #2 look like?
I can tell you....or see att.
#1 and #2 will look just like mine exsept the big hole will be flush w/ the top. It comes with some brand logo that would stick to the top.

yes its a 9b wheel ;)

Attachments

·
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
option 1 has the removable section I was talking about that looks like the att.
It fits inside a round recess on the bottom of the turbo cap.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
WTF!!!? Is that an ACTUAL 9b Wheel cut to size and fit in there?? That's AWSOME!

Let me know when you're ready to sell these! I'll get the silver one just like yours. :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
That's by far the coolest oil cap that I've ever seen for a car. To bad I'm NA, otherwise I would be all over this. It would just be stupid to put that on an NA. LOL.

·
"THE KING"
2,995 Posts
Any updates when this might happen?? anything like that

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
I'd be interested.

·
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
well, my connection refuses to answer my emails, so I am forced to eiather cancel this all together -or- raise the prices. Sorry, but I will give everybody a link so they may order their oun.
It looks like I will have to buy them directly from http://www.weaponspeed.com/wertuoilcap.html for $35 +sh, so new prices now are
1) $19 packaged
2) $59 fits 3S
3) $99 like mine
plus shipping
------the first post has new stuff-------

·
Out of the 3/S game.
1,021 Posts
3000GT_Dave said:
That's by far the coolest oil cap that I've ever seen for a car. To bad I'm NA, otherwise I would be all over this. It would just be stupid to put that on an NA. LOL.
Not really, then you could brag that you have a single turbo under the hood, hehe.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts