Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out about XSBoost located in North Lawrence, Ohio 330-830-4075 from one of the members here that bought some parts from me. Owners name is Dave. Sent my turbos in on a Monday (first time) & they were back on Friday but I had messed up due to sending them in without the housings (Hey, I'm new to these things & old too) so I ended up with the wrong wheels on the turbos. I called Dave & told him the situtation & he told me to send them back & he would take care of it. Sent them in on Monday afternoon & had them back on Friday afternoon that is what I call service with a smile. Put them on today & man what a difference in my performance. He told me when I first called that rebuilds run between $225 to $350 & he does everything including balancing. He had to replace one of my shafts so cost was $500 for both plus $50.00 shipping & handling. Then he bought 2 of my turbos needing a rebuild for $75.00 each. I'm happy. You may want to check him out & see what he can do for your turbos. The 2nd time I sent them in he did not charge me for return shipping. :bump:

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Glad to know he is doing better on his customer service. I met him when anther guy on here was having problems. He is a likeable guy who seems to have good mechanical skills.

His Lotus is pretty cool too.

-SP

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Yea, I've used them too. Dave does good work with a fast turnaround.

I bought a pair of what was supposed to be DR650's from a member near Pittsburgh. I think he may have slipped one by me. But I took them to Dave for a rebuild after I found out the turbos were mis represented, I didn't want any more issues and Dave treated me right.

I'd go back.

Bob

·
thuanvinhny
1,587 Posts
Having a pair of 19t cutting by Dave. I should have it in a week or so. I am 15 mins away from him. I will post pictures and everything else soon. I think our community need Dave and his special prices for the turbos

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave told me that rebuilds run between $225 & $350 depending on what is needed & they balanced them. One of mine needed a shaft/wheel so I opted for a used one instead of a new one. I am very pleased with his work & service. Check out his feedback on Ebay. And my car runs 100% better then it did with the old turbos.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Money pit owner.
2,685 Posts
any more comments/feedback on XSboost? I'm interested in a stock 9b rebuild.

·
Creator of weird stuff...
4,116 Posts
Well seeing this is a post from like 4 years ago.....

Get a hold of these guys. They do TDO4 rebuilds and upgrades. They just knocked out the rebuild and balance on my 13G's in about a week. Mike responds really fast if you message him on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/turbobayperformance/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts