Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, there is this turbo 92 prelude non vtec running around town. he can only run six pounds of boost max. he is running stock internals stock clutch with bout 70,000 miles on it. the only items/body parts that are not stock are front/rearbumbers, side skirts and the 5 foot carbonfiber wing. the prelude in its base form only produces 135 hp stock and its the s version not the si.

the question is if the prelude and i were to race which would win?

·
-
6,794 Posts
I think he might just take you with that turbo. You'd have to see, has he run at the track before?

I heard that the ports on DSM exhaust manifolds match up with the ports on the prelude h22 engine. All you have to do is redrill the bolt holes. This means super cheap turbo kit made from eclipse parts. I wanna build one. ;)

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Why bench race? It's a hundred times more fun to go out there and try than it is to sit here and theorize. Whether you win or not isn't the point. The point is whether or not you had fun.

BTW, how good are you at launching?

·
Bored User
8,535 Posts
If he's a decent driver he will beat you from a stop and roll.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.