Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded these last night at my gf's house... She has dsl :)... I think they were created in Southern Florida... I'm just curious who the owners of those cars were? I think one of them was like a 97-98 vr4... it had the hoop spoiler (pearl white)... it also had "GTO" on the back panel in green text... i KNOW i've seen that car on these boards before... Whoever owns that, wanna give details about all those other cars in that video? Who'd you beat? Who beat you? etc... There was a '99 in TD1 (i think)... Very clean... I liked how they kept showing the 2 pearl white vr4's together :)

OH! I also downloaded one where a red VR-4 raped a yellow Supra from a light! That was very pleasing to watch :) Who was the proud creator of that one? I liked how the dash of the vr4 had a metal vr4 badge, very nice looking.

My gf got pissed and called me obsessed.... lol.... eh :)

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,119 Posts
The white VR4 with "GTO" on the back is my old 97 VR4.

I sold it to another 3si member last year who goes by the name of Blackbird. It was stolen from him not too long ago and he purchased a Supra.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.