Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had one follow me the other day on a back road near my home. i slow down to around 40 (35 speed limit), i punch it in second and slowed back down @ 80, i put approx. 5-6 cars on him with that move. but i am thinking he may not have been ready, so i slow back down to 40 again, he gets on my bumber, and i punch it again, this time only a couple of car lengths from 40-90, including both of us taking a corner @ 85. this is not really a kill or anything but just wanted to let you know. i see this guy often, though not always in the TT (he lives near me and i tihnk the TT is his wife's).

KC

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops! i am talking about an audi TT, don't know if is quattro or not.

KC

·
Registered
531 Posts
Nice kill man. Audi TT's have a nice interior, but when it comes to hanging with a VR-4 you put him in his place. I've never had too much respect for them for some reason. Anyone know the specs?

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
i'm pretty sure the TT quattro has around 220-225 horses. correct me if i'm wrong. But you definately shouldn't have any problems with this car, although they are light as hell, i think most of their power is similar to the S2000's, high rpm.

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
It's not horsepower the Audi lacks, nor is its horsepower at the high end. Being a turbo car, it makes nice power from 3-7k rpm just like our car. The difference is torque!

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i didn't really have any prob.'s with it, just kinda surprised it stayed that close, but on the second pull i did not go down to 2nd, i just went from third @ near 40 mph, down shifting may have given me another car length easily, i think that from a stop i would eat him up

BTW, he used to have a 3000gt, dunno if it was a vr-4 or not though.

KC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts