Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was referring to transmission and any wiring for awd including wheel speed sensors If our car has them. And the whole motor harness. I'd like pictures if ur harness is in good condition. Mine has been patched so many times I'd rather buy a better harness at this point

·
Z16-Abuser
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I was referring to transmission and any wiring for awd including wheel speed sensors If our car has them. And the whole motor harness. I'd like pictures if ur harness is in good condition. Mine has been patched so many times I'd rather buy a better harness at this point
Sorry didnt realize what you meant. The harness is really hacked up to fit the "drag car only" theme so it wouldnt be of use to you. Not to mention I may still need it.

Trans is not for sale sorry.

·
Z16-Abuser
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Not much that would be for sale. I mite have 18 spline 5spd. Once I have a chance to check out the carbon fiber driveshaft the stock one could be for sale. I think I have oem rear diff bushing/brackets from when i swapped to solid. That's all I can think of off top of my head. Anything in particular you're looking for?

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,445 Posts
Hi!
Not sure if you are done with this part out, but thought I would give you a shout...

Need the turbo pipe that goes from the rear turbo to the right side of the intake plenum
And, a GOOD shape drivers side door panel.

Any luck?

Will paypal immediately upon pics (and decent prices!) :)

Bob.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
ill take the solid motor mounts

·
Z16-Abuser
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I
Hi!
Not sure if you are done with this part out, but thought I would give you a shout...

Need the turbo pipe that goes from the rear turbo to the right side of the intake plenum
And, a GOOD shape drivers side door panel.

Any luck?

Will paypal immediately upon pics (and decent prices!) :)

Bob.
Should have the pipe you mentioned. I dont remember if it's got the heat shield though.

I do not have a drivers door panel. Sorry.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,445 Posts
I

Should have the pipe you mentioned. I dont remember if it's got the heat shield though.

I do not have a drivers door panel. Sorry.
Sorry, but early yesterday I got a message from the gentleman that bought my oldests VR4 back in Oct. that he was going with new SMIC's and he would GIVE me that pipe.

Appreciate the response.

Bob.

·
Z16-Abuser
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sorry, but early yesterday I got a message from the gentleman that bought my oldests VR4 back in Oct. that he was going with new SMIC's and he would GIVE me that pipe.

Appreciate the response.

Bob.
No problem. Thanks for keeping me in the loop instead of ghosting?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
whats your paypal

·
Z16-Abuser
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Updating this. I just texted nate to make sure of what he and I still have. Will follow through asap......

·
Registered
131 Posts
Looking for the drivers side bumper bracket that holds the snake eye and goes up to the fender. 1992 VR4

21 - 40 of 43 Posts