Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just spent the better half of 4 hours working on my car... The first thing was to PROGRAM my remote clicker I bought off the net for my 95 3kgt SL, So I spent 2 hours ripping it apart, and Remote doesnt work, must be wrong one, Doesnt look like the one on Stealth316's page at all, it is bigger a bit oval with 2 buttons, and a mitsubishi symbol on the bottom....

Dont know what this meand but the back says
cc (or maybe ) cg goh-m24

Thans all, no frequency or anything, is it the wrong remote ?!?
oh heres a picture......

so I gave up.... Secondly I tried the FOG LIGHT mod.....

That worked great, oh so I thought... I followed the directions perfectly I checked and double checked, but heres what happened..

Just like the Mod said, the Fogs went on with the parking lights !!!! Problem= When I turn my headlights on the Fogs go off. :(

I didnt do the under the dash Mod. just the fuse box one.. What am i doing wrong ?!? Everything looks perfect... Help.!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What ?!?

As of now my msg. has 27 views and No Replys ?!?
:wtf:

Can't anyone tell me about that remote ?!?

I think I figured out the FOG Mod thing., I think my wires are reversed, as Looking from the topside.

Please tell, is the above pic what a remote for a 1995 3kgt Sl should look like ?!? Can someone post a picture of one ?!?!

thanks, I now SOMEONE on this board will help, Right ?!

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
that remote isnt like any I have seen for our cars before...you might try and call the Mitus dealer and give them the part number and maybe they can tell you what its from ...

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
hmm
sure you didnt get a wire crossed somewhere? on my old 3000GT i had that done, and it worked perfectly, except i did the under dash mod...

its not even that, pop the bezel cut the wire, strip the other side drop a wire down into the area of the dimmer switch, tap into there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts