Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Tribute to the 96 Stealth TT

95K views 642 replies 112 participants last post by  atarirx 
#1 ·
Let's see if we can start a tribute to the last production year for the Stealth TT. No posts other than pictures starting from 1 to 57. I know there are cars that are no longer with us and some whose owners are not board members. But, let's see how close we can get from 1 to 57 in order! If you are unsure of your number check out Joe Gonsowski's link on production models.
So with that said, who has VIN # 000007? It's Orchid Pearl.

Reactions: Oskar
#3 ·
I presume #0007 is the car at chyrsler historical services. Has no more wing, and a flat tire out in some lot . Pics are evrywhere, but I gotta go, will post it later tonight in this post of mine hehe
Don't think so, it was preferred group 25Y which is like about 95% of them.

#6 ·
I will PM DakotaRT for you so he can post his pic and #

dont forget to pm christy with her olive one

#8 ·
Post your pics along with production model!

#16 ·
I think its just lighting, but I do see what your talking about. That poor car... It needs rescued from Chrysler.

#19 ·
Any one of you 96 TT owners looking to sell your cars? Kind of s stupid question to ask, but this is the place to do it since all the 96 owners will check in eventually ;)

I am looking for a 96 TT in either pearl white or the super rare silver color. I may even take an amethyst pearl if I can find one, even though its not a very "manly" color. Rarity takes precedence over looks on vehicles like the 96 TTs.

Hope to join this club eventually...

#23 ·
I don't personally think the olive pearl looks that bad as long as its the stock one with the sorda gold aftercolor. now repaints if done poorly do look like crap or puke, but the stock color doesn't look bad at all IMO.

#24 ·
You know, after seeing that picture just above your post of the olive pearl Stealth, I guess you're right- it isn't that bad. I've always seen pics when the car is really lit up and it looks a lot lighter and nastier. I could get used to the olive pearl, not roll-up windows.

#25 · (Edited)
Took #47 out of the garage to snap a few pics. She's currently wearing Axis Hiro's while her stock chromies are on my 92. She needs some TLC and touchup as well as front bumper work. The P.O. bumped something folding the stock license plate bracket into the bumper.

**Notice the "Fiero-ghini" kit car in the background of picture 3? It looks like a Pontiac Fiero with a Lambo body kit... looks terrible in person.

JJ

#27 ·
FYI- that 25V Olive, no option car is supposedly in Lebanon Connecticut. I forgot where I heard the story, but I think someone did a carfax on the vin. It might be in the ownership of a collector. I would freak if I was in CT and I saw an olive 96 TT with cloth and manual windows lol.

It better be clean, or 3si will have to repossess that car lol

#28 ·
I heard that the second olive stealth TT went thru auction here in dallas and quickly resold to someone up north I thought a place like detroit or something, this was last year, I was on the trail for a good half hour of the sale but got there to late, the seller told me who he sold it to and I think I even emailed the persons email to whomever tracks that stealth 96 website so he could contact the person.

#576 ·
so it only took me 12 years to find my Olive Pearl one with limited options , ohmy

#29 ·
a few olive 96 RT TT have been on ebay and autotrader. About 3 of them no longer had factory rims. They all had 5 spoke mille miglias or etc.. like Christy has on her 96.

None of these olive 96s from the web had the cloth interior.

I also have seen a factory brochure with an olive 96 RT with 17s or maybe 16s on it. I forget if it was an olive NA , but the rims were painted light gray at the factory. Very rare, as most had 18" chromies

#50 ·
a few olive 96 RT TT have been on ebay and autotrader. About 3 of them no longer had factory rims. They all had 5 spoke mille miglias or etc.. like Christy has on her 96.
I really really wish that the guy that owned her before me didn't wreck the 18s :(

#31 ·
come on Jim, u can do better on the picture with the pic I saw from the same series of pics at ennis with a bit more sunset light

#33 ·
someone should check with that collector in PA... Him & his son own a construction biz, and have quite a few Stealths... I talked to him quite a bit last 2 times I was looking for a new Stealth. Not sure if they have a 96 or not.

#54 ·
I have stayed in touch with bresco from pa. for the last 4 yrs chatted with him a few weeks ago i think he only has about 5 cars now and said he was going to keep them.

#37 ·
i hate this thread. makes me want one