Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 582 Posts

·
curt93T/T
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see if we can start a tribute to the last production year for the Stealth TT. No posts other than pictures starting from 1 to 57. I know there are cars that are no longer with us and some whose owners are not board members. But, let's see how close we can get from 1 to 57 in order! If you are unsure of your number check out Joe Gonsowski's link on production models.
So with that said, who has VIN # 000007? It's Orchid Pearl.

Reactions: Oskar

·
curt93T/T
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I presume #0007 is the car at chyrsler historical services. Has no more wing, and a flat tire out in some lot . Pics are evrywhere, but I gotta go, will post it later tonight in this post of mine hehe
Don't think so, it was preferred group 25Y which is like about 95% of them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
the chrysler historic museum does indeed have an Orchid Pearl 96 TT, but, i'm not sure which of the VIN's it is. Also, all 3 Sparkling Silver 96 TT's were in one state, but i'm not sure which, and 2 of them arent board members

·
Mitsubishi Junkie
1,346 Posts
#47 checking in.

JJ

Reactions: Oskar

·
?Mark
16,705 Posts
I will PM DakotaRT for you so he can post his pic and #

dont forget to pm christy with her olive one

·
THE OhioSpyderson
257 Posts
Also nissanzack with his symphonic silver 96TT.. I have pictures but I'll let him post up his glory!

Zach.

·
curt93T/T
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Post your pics along with production model!

·
most people SUCK at life
1,609 Posts
the chrysler historic museum does indeed have an Orchid Pearl 96 TT, but, i'm not sure which of the VIN's it is. Also, all 3 Sparkling Silver 96 TT's were in one state, but i'm not sure which, and 2 of them arent board members
yes all 3 silver 96's were in michigan joe sold his and im pretty sure the other 2 are mia

·
Spartan for Life!
1,632 Posts
Got one of the silver ones pic at the MI Summer Picnic. Not sure of the vin.

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
wow is it me or does 0007 look like the passenger rear fender is dented from front to back????
I think its just lighting, but I do see what your talking about. That poor car... It needs rescued from Chrysler.

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
Any one of you 96 TT owners looking to sell your cars? Kind of s stupid question to ask, but this is the place to do it since all the 96 owners will check in eventually ;)

I am looking for a 96 TT in either pearl white or the super rare silver color. I may even take an amethyst pearl if I can find one, even though its not a very "manly" color. Rarity takes precedence over looks on vehicles like the 96 TTs.

Hope to join this club eventually...

·
CABO BABY!!!
984 Posts
Any one of you 96 TT owners looking to sell your cars? Kind of s stupid question to ask, but this is the place to do it since all the 96 owners will check in eventually ;)

I am looking for a 96 TT in either pearl white or the super rare silver color. I may even take an amethyst pearl if I can find one, even though its not a very "manly" color. Rarity takes precedence over looks on vehicles like the 96 TTs.

Hope to join this club eventually...
If you are willing to swap color for rarity look for #43 (4951) in olive pearl. It was the only one built with the 25v option group (No options at all). One of a kind.

1 - 20 of 582 Posts