Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's not really much I can do about this since I don't have a TT car (yet). But I figured maybe some of our turbo guys would be interested in giving these people a little education as was done on the Corvette Forum. Look for a post near the bottom by a guy named Ahroun.
http://206.139.32.21/ls1forum/Forum16/HTML/001152.html

[This message has been edited by Gatecrasher (edited December 08, 1999).]

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found another one on the same page and I DID jump into this one. It seems like the LS1 crowd believes they're the height of the auto kingdom. They've got great cars. Hell, I wanted a 99 Formula BAD. But these guys are damn arrogant! http://206.139.32.21/ls1forum/Forum16/HTML/001144.html

·
Official 3SI Mouth
2,168 Posts
I gotta admit, this whole online business really allows someone to smoke pipe and put out anything they want to, about how bad their car is, and how everything else is shit.

Then you go crusin on a Saturday night where they say they hang, and no show. Or, more depressing, show, and THEN don't show.

Same with the kids with all the stickers- yeah, they wanna look bad, but come pulling up to a light, and they glance, and then don't even give you the honor to try and muster a defense.

It's that same kind of shit you heard in high school- "I'm gonna kick your ass after class...", only now it's "oooh, when I smack turbos and an intercooler and (heaven forbid- see this magical "spark plug/wires combo" hyping up 15 horsepower everywhere I see the word Honda) plugs, I'm gonna kick your ass..."

You wanna kick somebody's ass? Fact of life. You do it when you get the opportunity. You NEVER wait. You come loaded for bear, and give it all you got.

What am I talking about?

Unadulterated racing. You see one, you smoke one. All classes. From Civics to Vettes, and every piece in between. Let it start. It's the kind of fight legends are made of.

For any of you in New England that doesn't own a 3S, and thinks we talk trash, I invite you to SE Massachusetts. Any time, any place. The Twin Turbos will be ready to spool.

Ford- Fuck you.
Chevy/GM- Fuck you.
Honda/Acura- Fuck you.
Nissan- Same to you.
Toyota- Do I have to spell it out?

You get the point.

All out folks. On the boards, and on the street. Show them what's up.

A call to arms. Speak softly.
And carry a big stick.

Kenneth

[This message has been edited by Kenneth Ellis (edited December 08, 1999).]

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Kenneth....

I have not laughed that hard in years! That is the way to do it. And with guys like Hendrick running around it shouldn't be any problem to start a legend. What we see is what we smoke, and we don't pull shit for none. We need something to let em know which of us are running and who just doesn't know. I have a little DRIVE LIKE YOU STOLE IT sticker that was originally a Fear this but I cut that off... We go, we go full tilt and may God have mercy on us with the Cops.

H

·
0 Posts
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT says it all!!
My car isn't a TT but it's no stranger to 120+. I REALLY enjoy showin punks who think they gots a little sumthin just who can suck the paint off thier ride, and i'm not afraid to go balls out to do it!
3SI RULZ
HOWIE RD95SL

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I agree, total delusions of grandeur over there. Clearly, a 12.5 sec. time by an LS1 car is faster than a 12.5 sec time by a 3si or even an older f-body (which they keep referring to as "skids"). That kind of arrogance takes the fun out of racing, because they also tend to be sore losers full of excuses, when they understimate everyone else on the road.

M

·
0 Posts
I laughed so hard i almost fell out of my chair. The guy beat a 99 Eclipse GS-T. A front wheel drive turbo with only 210hp compared to his 305hp. Lets get real of course he should masacre this guy. I dont know why he even bothered to write about it...I know i wouldnt, it would be to embarassing to admit that i had to race it to boost my ego.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
A term that some of the New England crowd use and Jimmy and I coined it, is "Drive it like it's RED!"

EricB

·
Official 3SI Mouth
2,168 Posts
I like that. Kinda the same reason I'm planing on getting vanity plates to the tune of "BANSHE"- It ain't red, but my Pearly White sure makes the road blur...

Actually, the Twin Turbos are more like-

"drive it till it screams..."

Kenneth

1 - 11 of 11 Posts