Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How hard is this to do? IS there any step by step instructions like on Jeff's site or somewhere else? Would it be worth the money to upgrade to the LSD if I was going to do this? Is there anyone close to Raleigh, NC who would be willing to do this for me, or help me do it myself? I can drive 5-6 hours to you to get this done.

·
Damn Money Pit!!!
1,796 Posts
OT: How much boost do you run on your 720's when you drag??? Thanks!

·
Registered
9,645 Posts
it depends on what you're fixing in there. its a bitch getting on the car, but getting it off is pretty easy. taking it apart is quite easy too. getting the gears off is tricky and requires a gear puller. You might want to have a tranny shop pull them off if you have doubts. what exactly are you trying to replace?

·
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Transmission is off the car, I haven't taken it apart though.

·
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know for one that the bellhousing has a hole in it, and I ran it dry until is seized up.

·
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is that with your stock turbos??
Yes it was.

OT: How much boost do you run on your 720's when you drag??? Thanks!
My 720's are currently out of the car, and I have sold my ARC-2. My normal boost before was 9PSI normal, 15 on regular gas on the street, and my fastest run was on race gas with the boost set at 2.0 bar, which is like 30PSI, I never hit that on stock turbos, but I maxed out whatever my turbos would give me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts