Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been holding on to my vr4 for awhile now, hoping to one day bring it back to life. of course this has been a pe dream. im starting school full time next month, while continuing to work full time. last night my s10 broke down (from what i can tell, snapped a rod in half.) i dont have a dime to my name, and desperatly need reliable transportation. if anyone if in the interior area, and has a good running vechical, im willing to trade my vr4. (4wd would help as i live on the ridge, however any offers will be considered.)

now about the car. 94 vr4, new trans, clutch, and flywheel. i had barely broken the trans in when i spun a bearing. after i spun bering, the front bumper was ripped off while unloading from the flatbed. if you want anymore info jus ask. please help me get around

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
if i was still up there i'd offer you my navigator 4x4...plenty of space and hauling capacity, served me well for 3 years up there :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Throwing my 94 s10 into the deal. Also needs a new engine. I know it's not much but it's all I have to offer. I really need a car, I start school in a month. my hours have been cut, and I already don't make enough money in the first place. I've resorted to hitchhiking to work.

·
Modifications Enthusiast
147 Posts
if you can get it to anchorage i may have a vehicle for you if you dont mind a 97 thunderbird, im gonna be replacing the tranny in it and then you could take it for the vr4, dont really want the s10 my love is always a import but i hate 4cylinder ricers

·
Modifications Enthusiast
147 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
came across some money and got a 96 sentra! it.. runs! haha its nice though, good gas milage and its a 5 speed so drivings a lil fun. still got the vr4 though!

thanks for the offer innovation, but itsgot a spun bearing and i jus dont have the money. if i dont end up selling it ill probably work on it when i get out of school. if anyone wants it let me know

·
Modifications Enthusiast
147 Posts
spun bearing could just need new beaings if it was paked as soon as it started knocking, it depends on how much damage to the crank was sustained

1 - 7 of 7 Posts