Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I jsut drove by a dealership and saw a stealth rt tt. Its a 9...so i pulled over o check if it was a TT...yep it was. The car only has 54000 miles on it and mine has 86000. The stealth is in great condition except for a little rust on brakes. My car is in perfect shape and runs great but has a tear in the leather. I appraised them both from Edmunds. The gt trade in is 8000 bucks and the dealer retail of hte stealth is 9000 bucks. I was wondering if I should/would be try to trade it for these values. The price tag on it is 15,000 bucks. Which i think is insane. What do you guys think?

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
I paid $10k for my 92 TT with 54k miles on it. Don't give 'em over $9000 for it (offer 'em your car if it's paid off plus $1k plus taxes).

Then enjoy the power :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
TAKE ITTT!!!!!

Buy the RT TT, DONT PAY $15k for it though!!!!! You shouldnt have to pay more than $12 or so for it with that kind of mileage. I ran a blue book for it in my area, and it's at $13.5k with moonroof, changer, spoiler, and premium wheels with 54k miles. What they are asking is not *outrageous* for THAT car, but it is high. What can I say, everyone wants to make money :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damnit it happened again

They sold it just today after I talked to the dealer! Man.. this is the second time this has happened. First was a 92 vr4...maaaaaaaaaaan!

Now i gotta play the waiting game again...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts